Cthulhu Gaia RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Just started squonking with mine and after a day of it i ordered a second (black splatter edition) it's really a great RDTA and had gotten pulled away by the reload but i think the flavor might be better in the Gaia. It's close but the sqounk pin on the Gaia brings it up a notch for me.

I have a pindad but unfortunately i need to use single core claptons or round wire as anything larger really ruins it for me however a 24mm version would remedy this. It's a very good lil squonker for smaller builds and great flavor if you can get it dialed in right

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Just started squonking with mine and after a day of it i ordered a second (black splatter edition) it's really a great RDTA and had gotten pulled away by the reload but i think the flavor might be better in the Gaia. It's close but the sqounk pin on the Gaia brings it up a notch for me.

I have a pindad but unfortunately i need to use single core claptons or round wire as anything larger really ruins it for me however a 24mm version would remedy this. It's a very good lil squonker for smaller builds and great flavor if you can get it dialed in right
What are you squonking it with?

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I have the Coppervape BF, hcigar VT Inbox, Geekvape Gbox dual 18650 and a Frankie clone. I really want to get a 20700 mech squonker but the waiting ,secret groups and price tags have kind of ruined it for me
Nice! I have the Coppervape too & a Frankie clone, the Frankie is meh. @franck heard that Asmodus is coming out with a single 18650 & a dual Squonk mod soon. The Boxer bf looks nice too $139.99 when it comes in stock should be mire readily available.

Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2015
California,USA
has anyone found a source of replacement drip tips for the
gaia? I really don't get out much to brick and mortars...
thanks in advance!

Tony C

BTW - i was able to pick up a second one from usa ohm meters for less then 20 american dollars....
Ya I'd be interested in that too,but it's an odd size so I think we sol:-(

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
has anyone found a source of replacement drip tips for the
gaia? I really don't get out much to brick and mortars...
thanks in advance!

Tony C

BTW - i was able to pick up a second one from usa ohm meters for less then 20 american dollars....
That's a deal. Got mine for $18 during cny. It looks like they are back up to $35 at USA ohm meter.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
yRPLR9w.jpg

I'm finally squonking this thing!:wub:

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Didn't you also buy accessories for it?
I will eventually, but they're hard to come by. Some members of the group will occasionally make accessories for this mod, but they rarely happen. And when they do happen, they're gone in like 30 seconds cuz there's only 10 available. Lol. But eventually I'll try and snag something! They're like $40 for buttons and doors lol. It's nuts, but...they're one of a kind, I suppose.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I will eventually, but they're hard to come by. Some members of the group will occasionally make accessories for this mod, but they rarely happen. And when they do happen, they're gone in like 30 seconds cuz there's only 10 available. Lol. But eventually I'll try and snag something! They're like $40 for buttons and doors lol. It's nuts, but...they're one of a kind, I suppose.
Enjoy it! Isn't it nice to just Squonk it to fill?

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Enjoy it! Isn't it nice to just Squonk it to fill?
Very much! Cthulhu is sending me their new RDA that has a squonk pin, so now I'll be able to properly test it. I'm not sure if you guys are into RDAs, but if so, I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it once I get it!

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Very much! Cthulhu is sending me their new RDA that has a squonk pin, so now I'll be able to properly test it. I'm not sure if you guys are into RDAs, but if so, I'll let you guys know my thoughts on it once I get it!
Cool! I've been enjoying the Pulse bf rda, the airflow is so smooth. Would love to hear your thoughts ;)

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Cool! I've been enjoying the Pulse bf rda, the airflow is so smooth. Would love to hear your thoughts ;)
Yea that one looks nice too. Tempted to grab one! Cthulhu's new RDA looks like a better designed Gaia. Amped for that one too. So much good stuff coming out. Ugh.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Yea that one looks nice too. Tempted to grab one! Cthulhu's new RDA looks like a better designed Gaia. Amped for that one too. So much good stuff coming out. Ugh.
Vaportrail for 10% off & free shipping comes to $26.99 at bradsvapor.com. I know it doesn't seem to stop.

Reactions: Petabread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread