• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Did everybody relapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Well posting here so it's pops up in new posts helps, since I didn't even know this was here. :)

(Slaps head! ) Why didn't I think of that? Good idea, Susie.

Hey, we've had a new guy coming to meetings the last couple days.

He read the Promises & got pretty choked up doing it. He even stayed after the meeting last night & talked to one of the other guys.

Fingers crossed. Hope he keeps comin back. :)

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
(Slaps head! ) Why didn't I think of that? Good idea, Susie.

Hey, we've had a new guy coming to meetings the last couple days.

He read the Promises & got pretty choked up doing it. He even stayed after the meeting last night & talked to one of the other guys.

Fingers crossed. Hope he keeps comin back. :)

Bullet we've had a few Newcomers here in b-ham lately, but they don't hang around for long. Guess there not ready yet. I've been working with a guy for over a year and he's made it 4 months before relapsing again, but he's still hanging around and not giving up yet. Fingers crossed.

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
hi there:<)

i am Ira from taderville (IDAHO)

it is way cool to c this on ECF i turned 2 this week and am fairely new to all of this maby someone can sit down with me and explane how some of this works i am NOT computer savvy and and definitally not good at forum navagation came on this by accident but i did bookmark this so any help plz IRA an grateful AA

steps24hoursaday

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
idaho
www.mtbakervapor.com
thank you all :rickroll:

i am here i will be on this forum alot now that i have found it am bussy inventory, book work and going to get to take some dudes fromstep one into two blessings and mericules WOW how god worke i will try to from time to time to check-in today i will be on here around 4 MST i look forward to meeting you all :<)

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Mornin Steps & Foxman.
Howz the weather where you live? Nice down here in Fla... had to put the A/C on last night. LOL

I've been vaping almost a year now. Before I showed up at meetings with my Kgo, the only vaper they ever saw used a cigalike.

Now I'm using a REO & they say "what's that? Oh, it looks like your garage door opener?" Cracks me up every time.

Do you vape during meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread