DIY Flavoring Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
LR is a warmer vape but will put a little more strain on your batteries. I like LR, but it is not worth having less battery time IMO

But don't/can't you vape them at a lower voltage, giving you longer batt life? meh, I just get some of each, and see what I like. =)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
But don't/can't you vape them at a lower voltage, giving you longer batt life? meh, I just get some of each, and see what I like. =)

Yes, you can. LR is a very hot topic around the forum. Trying both to see what works for you is a very good idea.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I'm having a little trouble with this cherry. Its been a while since I've had a cherry and regardless of how dumb it sounds I can't recall how it should taste. But I can't say this FE Cherry is bringing back any memories. Hmm, maybe a little bit, gonna try adding some more.

I like that Cherry, but I am not as goo goo over it as others seem to be.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yes I thought we were being attacked by zombies. It looks strange to have a continuation thread. Hmmmm.

I thought that the forum had been compromised too lol The entire forum is up in arms. Probably a simple little post forewarning all would have avoided confusion IMO

IVapus

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2010
atlanta
This is all legit. TTs House just got continued too. Would have been nice to have a heads up about this.

How do you know? Are you sure there isn't a madman on the loose? I have my doubts. This is happening to threads left and right. In one case a second thread was opened, then closed, then looped back to the original closed thread. Seems suspicious to me.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
How do you know? Are you sure there isn't a madman on the loose? I have my doubts. This is happening to threads left and right. In one case a second thread was opened, then closed, then looped back to the original closed thread. Seems suspicious to me.

Did you see my link to Site Feedback? There is a thread there explaining.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
I must be at 7-8 drops in 5ml now, and its better. Still can't say when I take a vape I think 'Damn thats a good cherry', like with most of the other FEs. Still really need to fiddle with melon, blueberry is getting there, Grape is getting there. All in all, very good, but some still need some work, weather its me or the flavoring.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I think it is the work of Mad zombies.

Last edited:

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
LM, LR was created to create a warmer vape on 3.7V devices to be more like the bigger battery mods.
So, there is a lot of controversy about using it at higher than 3.7V. But, my humble opinion is that you should use what works for you :)

Right, thats what I have heard, and worked pretty well on my first go with the ego. Never had a single coil LR, that may be a game changer for me, so I don't want to pass it up if it is =)

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
I am curious to see what others think of these fruit flavors after steeping. A few of mine seem to be getting weaker rather than stronger. It might just be me and my tastebuds though.

After how much time? I have yet to notice it, but, I haven't really gone back 'looking' for any of that. And I'm just getting my taste back. =-() <--- result of KB slap =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread