Ecigexpress flavoring thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
My top 10 are the tobaccos I have(555, RY4, Cigar,French pipe), simply because I enjoy tobacco vapes more. As for the fruits, Blackberry, pineapple, chocolate, vanilla, Banana (taffy banana to me), coconut. All of the fruits in my top 10 are from my first order when I had time to sit down and play with them and I was not ~sick. I hope to finish getting all of my flavors where I want them this weekend so I will have a better answer.

Edit: left out Turkish somehow. That's in top 5 for me. Orange is pretty awesome also.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Well I did get that IKV atty in. Wow is all I can say. However, I am taste testing some Winston Churchill right now.
Has anyone tasted a Winston Churchill. I don't get cigar but a faint cigarette taste. It is mixed at 3%. This flavor I cannot review yet. I don't know if I need to break this atty in more or what? So far I am not liking it.(The Winston flavor that is.) I tried it in a ce2 tank and it is a very weak tobacco flavor. I am going to let this sit for another week and try.

However, the atty is great so far. If I can get a month out of this baby I will be happy:)

In regards to my favorites so far. Cigar, cherry cigar, Ry4, French pipe.
Regular tobacco is good to.
I am still trying numerous flavors so the jury is still out. The grape is excellent with Cigar. I have more favorites but those are the ones off the top of my mind right now that stand out.

Last edited:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Ok off to test the caramel mocha. Ikenvape 2.5 cannon at 5 volts. This mix was mixed last Friday-5 days steeping time. Mixed at 2% 80/20 with RTS vaping nic/vg/pg.

OMG Just to let you guys know I fell in love with TPA caramel capp that a friend sent me. I made this type of liquid numerous times before. (I never knew flavor was this good!)

However, back to TE Caramel mocha. I mixed this without adding anything else to it. The caramel and mocha is perfect. I taste the creamy mocha then the caramel upon inhalation. Exhale is lighter but pleasant all the same. This flavor is perfectly balanced for caramel mocha freaks like myself. I give this more than a 10 star rating for a fluffy flavor. A keeper for sure. I think 2% keeps the flavor real. However, my first mix of CM so I will keep it at this % because I don't think it needs to go higher/lower for me. YMMV.

Note: I cannot go back to TPA now. I am getting spoiled by the ease of mixing. :)

Last edited:

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
Finally back from work. Excited about the flavors I have coming (whiskey, catalan cream, vanilla classic, cappuccino, and caramel), which is my attempt to try to DIY my every day vapes of Caramel Cappuccino, Caramel, Bavarian Cream, and Whiskey...hoping for the best. As of now I've only tried a few tobacco flavors; Latakia, Cuban Supreme, Black Fire, and Tobacco Absolute. Like all the tobacco I've tried, and I'd imagine most of what I have coming, if not all, could probably go with what I already own.

Has anyone reviewed any of these on the forums? Haven't seen anything, but there's a lot to sift through.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Ok off to test the caramel mocha. Ikenvape 2.5 cannon at 5 volts. This mix was mixed last Friday-5 days steeping time. Mixed at 2% 80/20 with RTS vaping nic/vg/pg.

OMG Just to let you guys know I fell in love with TPA caramel capp that a friend sent me. I made this type of liquid numerous times before. (I never knew flavor was this good!)

However, back to TE Caramel mocha. I mixed this without adding anything else to it. The caramel and mocha is perfect. I taste the creamy mocha then the caramel upon inhalation. Exhale is lighter but pleasant all the same. This flavor is perfectly balanced for caramel mocha freaks like myself. I give this more than a 10 star rating for a fluffy flavor. A keeper for sure. I think 2% keeps the flavor real. However, my first mix of CM so I will keep it at this % because I don't think it needs to go higher/lower for me. YMMV.

Note: I cannot go back to TPA now. I am getting spoiled by the ease of mixing. :)

So glad to hear about the TE Caramel Mocha. I'm a caramel candy freak and would love to order this if it's just a nice creamy caramel. Does it have any tobacco undertones? Is it a creamy type caramel candy taste?

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
:blink::blink::blink:
holy crap!
I need to start vaping a whole lot more......:vapor:
When your credit card starts smoking from overuse is it safe to vape the fumes? :evil:

Hey Salem you're a caramel connoisseur right? What's the diff between the 3 TPA caramels? Original should be buttery/bakery and candy maybe sweet/candyish (duhhh lol) but what about the just plain Caramel? Haven't found a review of that one.
Liking FA caramel right now btw.

The only one of PAs Caramel that I like is their caramel Candy. I like FA CaramelTo be safe this is their description

Caramel (Original) Flavor

water soluble
This is our original caramel, back by popular request. More rich than candylike, with a toasty, maple, brown sugar flavor.

Caramel Candy Flavor

water soluble
This flavor is more like Werthers hard candy than our other caramel. It is sweet with a creamy-rum flavor.

Caramel Flavor

This flavor is a different type of caramel than our original.

we have discovered that there are fans of both!
but please start with a small size to make sure that it is right for you.

*** some customers have reported that this is not a strong flavor, but it is a good blender

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Catalan Cream is one-of-a-kind IMO. I think you'll really enjoy it. (Try 5% with the cappuchino, for instance.)

I get a lot more use out of the Whiskey flavoring than I expected; it's nice to add a sharp, almost smoky note to some mixes.

You should try the FE Cream. When they get it in that is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread