Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
After how much time? I have yet to notice it, but, I haven't really gone back 'looking' for any of that. And I'm just getting my taste back. =-() <--- result of KB slap =)

I have about 14 flavors that have been steeping at least 4 weeks. Most of them seem weaker which is weird because most concentrated flavors get stronger with age.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have about 14 flavors that have been steeping at least 4 weeks. Most of them seem weaker which is weird because most concentrated flavors get stronger with age.

Let me add this. I used a different nicotine than my usual with these flavors. I am now tasting less of the flavors and more of the nic.

I did not particularly care for this nic sample when I got it so it could just be that the nic taste is gaining strength too.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
Let me add this. I used a different nicotine than my usual with these flavors. I am now tasting less of the flavors and more of the nic.

I did not particularly care for this nic sample when I got it so it could just be that the nic taste is gaining strength too.

The Zombie Nic!! (Sdh should like that)

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.

That could be it Salem. The cherry flavor I still have was mixed with RTS and the Cherry has not weakened. However, it is the only sample liquid I have left from that particular vendor.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
120 ml of 100 mg Nicotine Liquid + 1000 ml Vegetable Glycerin = what mg base when all mixed together?

edit: Is there a calc that you can use in reverse. i.e. enter what you have and it shows you what it makes?
If you add 120ml to 1000ml = 1120 ml divide by 100mg = 11.11 that is what I am getting. Anyone care to check my math. I could be wrong.

LookMa`NoSmoK

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2012
Vaporfornia
it would be 2200 total liquids divided by 1200 mgs would be your answer.

You would have 18.33 mgs base

To easy, thanks for doing the math, and sorry. I would have to spend an hour fiddling in an eliquid calc to get the correct answer =) may just throw another 250-500ml of vg on that, I really think I am getting to much nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread