Door Decal for vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
What about this? (Thanks to CrzyBry79)

It'd be great if CASAA gets enough funds someday and could print up table tents and decal clings to give restaurants and bars - no more smoking bans because of "potential customer confusion."

Or maybe we could work with the National Bar & Restaurant Management Association!

NoSmokingSign.jpg

I like the second one. I'll tell you why. That one can be printed on one of those static cling sheets and posted on a mirror or a glass door.

The first one, well. Most bars/restaurants I've been in already have a boatload of stuff on the table like that, that I usually knock down as soon as I get there. Not to mention that sometimes it will be splattered with food, or something spilled on it, used as a coaster, etc. So, unless it's laminated or something, I don't think it will work very well.

Anyhow, I think that's what I was looking for. I'm going to order some cling sheets and print off a sheet. Looks like I can get 4 per sheet.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
The table tents can be printed on a water-resistant card stock. If ordered in bulk, they'd be pretty cheap & easily replaced.

The table tents are meant to be highly visible, so managers don't have to worry about people complaining about the "smoking" or smokers thinking they can light up, as well.

It would help in states with smoking bans where restaurants say no to vapers because they think it'll cause too much confusion. They need something highly visible to patrons.

The second one was actually designed to be a door decal.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
Bobnoxious I like the first one here, nice clean lines. Maybe I could talk obrian93 to send me the original for printing:p:p

I kind of liked it too. Except for the background. Makes it hard to edit. But then again my main goal was to replace the god-awful no smoking signs that are taped up everywhere. So that one doesn't get it.

At the same time I wanted them to be a bit less conspicuous. They will end up probably on the back bar mirrors (the whole back wall is a giant mirror all the way across) as well as the beer cooler that has glass doors.

This is all assuming I get permission to do this, which I will work on in the next day or so.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
I kind of liked it too. Except for the background. Makes it hard to edit. But then again my main goal was to replace the god-awful no smoking signs that are taped up everywhere. So that one doesn't get it.

At the same time I wanted them to be a bit less conspicuous. They will end up probably on the back bar mirrors (the whole back wall is a giant mirror all the way across) as well as the beer cooler that has glass doors.

This is all assuming I get permission to do this, which I will work on in the next day or so.

I'm working on getting the bar in my restaurant up to snuff (it also has a large mirror on the wall . I'm thinking that as soon as I can open the place up (only need electrical work done at this point) I will be posting it on the new vapefreindly.com site and put up a ton of signs, maybe keep the bar for vapers only, sell juices etc.

are all of these signs casaa copyrighted? if so, who do I contact in order to use them?

Last edited:

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Now available on the Documents page under Resources on the CASAA Web site.

View attachment 9368

Suitable for printing and mailing or handing to legislators and others who want the facts and to know where CASAA stands on the issue. This would be especially good to give to anyone who had receiverd the Evil Empire's Policy Guidance Document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread