Door Decal for vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
and I misspelled *&%!! vaporizer

Lol! I didn't notice the misspelling, until you mentioned it. I really love the decal, nice work! Oh, and sometimes misspelled words get an advertisment remembered and talked about the most, because those that notice it have to ask other people if they saw the sign with the mispelled word/s. And, they won't easily forget it...smile.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I really like this one!! It gives the message that PVs are NOT cigarettes without adding all of the words! PERFECT! :thumbs:

That's the design I like best, too (3rd from the top). However, please correct the Web site address: www.casaa.org (not casaa.COM)

Last edited:

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Love the idea, however it would also be nice to be able to provide a pad of flyers so the store clerk doesn't take the sticker down after spend half their day explaining pv's to the curious.

I have a stack of flyers ( a business card paragraph just doesn't cover enough) that I leave with my tobacco retail stores to explain e-cigs. It started with my picking up a sad, slightly tlted photocopy of one of njoy's "instructional leaflets" at a Pilot gas station and feeling like it was counterproductive at best.

This is a good idea. Let me see if CASAA can produce a similar one page b&w (for cost) PDF that doesn't promote any particular model or reseller for mass duplication and dissemination. I know several suppliers (and CASAA members) who have produced some really good verbiage and would probably be glad to contribute to the project.

(BTW - Great decals guys - we're still trying to get some low cost mass dupes made)

Last edited:

Outlander

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello ECF,

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know that there is now a web site for listing locations that you know to be Vape Friendly (VF) anywhere around the world. The site, strange as it may seem, is VapeFriendly.com.

This site has only 2 purposes, first to list Vape Friendly locations and Second to allow you to search for them. Our intent is to make it as simple as we can for you to find a VF location when you are out of your comfort zone or traveling.

Right now the database has a small number of locations but they include locations in the USA, Canada and Great Briton. With the e-cig community help, this can become a great tool for all of us. Please visit the site and submit any and all locations that you know to be Vape Friendly.

Last edited:

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Great idea. We e-smokers need some art that grabs the eye and makes a connection. To that end, I played around with two images taken during a recent photo shoot with a friend about to turn 50 (correct). I had her pose with two of my e-cigs and then created images that mimic two great cigarette ad campaigns.

I'd love to see a real professional make poster images similar to these.

ecig1.jpg

ecig2.jpg

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
That decal on the door of a restaurant or bar would say to me "Come enjoy yourself and spend your money here." And I would do it, too.

I quit patronizing places where I could not smoke. I can just as easily not patronize places where I can't vape. This decal would let me know the places I should go.

Also, it would be another way to let the general populace know about the existance of PVs. We would gain more acceptance, and hopefully turn a lot of smokers into vapers.

If I could buy these decals, I would give them to restaurant owners whenever I eat out.

Good job!

~A
I like it. It's going on the door of my restaurant .

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
What about this? (Thanks to CrzyBry79)

It'd be great if CASAA gets enough funds someday and could print up table tents and decal clings to give restaurants and bars - no more smoking bans because of "potential customer confusion."

Or maybe we could work with the National Bar & Restaurant Management Association!

NoSmokingTent.jpg

NoSmokingSign.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread