Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Bottle update:
    Kanger responded they have replacement bottles:
    Kanger spare bottle for DRIPBOX
    I guess it has a cap. Looks like it will need to be removed completely to fit in the Dripbox.
    The price is good, however they want $17.50 shipping for (10):eek:
    Contacted 6 larger online retailers. Four returned my e-mail and stated they have NO plans to carry the replacement bottles. Guess they think if a bottle cracks or gets lost, we just buy another kit.
    Hopefully House of Vapors restocks, or FT starts stocking them.
    If anyone finds replacements, please post the link....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Bottle update:
    I guess it has a cap. Looks like it will need to be removed completely to fit in the Dripbox.
    Contacted 6 larger online retailers. Four returned my e-mail and stated they have NO plans to carry the replacement bottles. Guess they think if a bottle cracks or gets lost, we just buy another kit.

Thanks for the Bupdate (Bottle Update).

BTW - Kanger sure likes to show Black Products on a Black Backgrounds.

What's Up with That?

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2012
    michigan
    Thanks, think I'll do exactly that. 101vape were excellent to talk with as far as RMA goes, I just thought it was typical for the mod. Otherwise, it's a great toy, would be sad to see it go, but hey! :)

I have 2 dripboxs & the fire button works perfect on both. Send it back.:thumb:

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2012
    michigan
    Bottle update:

I have 2 of them & was gonna get a couple more but not till they have spare parts like bottles, o-rings at the least. You would think when they ran these things they would have made spare parts as a matter of course:nah:

Reactions: puffon

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 18, 2012
    michigan
    OK, we're back to normal here with the button. After massaging it quite a bit it seems to function properly now, no sticking, little bit of rattle but that's because it's designed to have a little free play, so I'm happy we're not going to be separated. In afterthought, I feel this is the best damn vape I've ever had. With standard build. Oh happy times!! :thumbs:

Yea, I'm lovin mine. Anybody maybe have a source of diff attys that would work? Which RDA would have the center hole for these. I have seen a couple in this thread but which would be the best for ease & versatility (& source)? Some of this stuff is confusing for me:(

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
    Yea, I'm lovin mine. Anybody maybe have a source of diff attys that would work? Which RDA would have the center hole for these. I have seen a couple in this thread but which would be the best for ease & versatility (& source)? Some of this stuff is confusing for me:(
    There are 2 sources here in ecf one apex the other catfish atty they both have threads in the modder section.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    I'd keep an eye on Apex, and the thread here to see when he's got some good ones.
    I have used several BF rda's on my dripbox, and the clone NarDa is about the best. None in stock right now, but you could ask...

Reactions: budynbuick

sawlight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Kansas
    Anybody have to replace the orings on the stock chuff cap? Mine doesn't stay at all anymore and I don't know what to get to replace them.
    Also, any good cheap bf RdA's available on eBay?
    Check out Angelcigs, they have a few bottom feed atties that are reasonably priced.
    For the O-rings, try to rub some juice on them to make them swell up a bit.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    My clone hastur v2 has a long pin relatively speaking. Bottoms out on my FDV v5 510. Is your 510 pressed in on the drip box?

FDA BOC
    My Dripbox has very little, if any travel.
    Looks like it just sits on a o-ring. No spring loaded involved.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2013
    New York
    My Dripbox has very little, if any travel.
    Looks like it just sits on a o-ring. No spring loaded involved.
    Wasn't there someone having the same trouble in this thread with a different atty and they pulled their positive pin up a little and fixed it?

FDA BOC

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Wasn't there someone having the same trouble in this thread with a different atty and they pulled their positive pin up a little and fixed it?

FDA BOC
    Not sure. I didn't want to mess with it yet.
    Maybe someone will post about it.
    My Catfish Derringer works good. Clone Derringer doesn't.

Reactions: EddieAdams
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread