Eastmall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahli

Oct 29, 2009
I need to ask a simple question here to the people that have these complaints.

Have you packaged up you products that youve purchased from East Mall that you say are bad or defective, and sent them back to Rick or David so they could look at your bad products and written a note in the package explaining your problems.???????

Or do you just expect David the owner at EastMall to believe everybody that says this or that was bad or defective.??? Because if thats the case you all are in the wrong from a business standpoint.!! If in return you have sealed up you appearent bad or defective products and either David or Rick has examined them and then never heard back from either, which I highly doubt is the case because I have been dealing with both of these Gentleman since Sept of 2009 and I know a bit about how they opperate and what there customer service is truly like on a first hand basis. I would really like to hear what youve done regards to what I have written, please give you feedback when you can.

No I have not sent them back because I do not know to where i should be sending them. That is why I am somewhat patiently waiting on a reply. I do not mean to be complaining and understand I probably just got a bad batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread