Status
Not open for further replies.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Just wanted to add a quick review. I purchased a 510 Riva kit. I have been using a 5v box mod with cartos. Haven't used an atty in quite sometime. However, I was curious and really wanted something smaller. Of course battery life is great. I don't vape as much as I used to so one battery lasts me all day. I am using both the included atty, and a LR 510. I am vaping the peanut butter and red bull flavors. No, it does not vape as hard as my box mod, but I am okay with that. The trade off for a much smaller package with great battery life is awesome. I also tried it with the 510 soft cap cartos and didn't like it. The LR 510 is the way to go.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone! The pictures also feature the drip tips available at EastMall and they look great on this unit. Thanks for a very quality product and a such a great price!

d25e9f82.jpg

0da5cbda.jpg

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Very nice review --- thank you -- theECB

I agree this RiVa is a beautiful unit,

it is small, and elegant-

and lasts all day for most users,

and it works great ---------------

The button on that Box Mod --

I love it -- hahaha

now thats what I call a button --

who is gonna make me a couple of these box mods ????????

I'd be happy to! I make them myself. Love that button...never fails and I can always find it. Just let me know how many you want and where to ship them!

Last edited:

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Hi all, anybody using this carto with RIVa? Have you tried them Di?

Product Name 306 LR Cartomizers 25pc ($0.8/pc)
Price $ 20
weight 0.18 KG

306 LR Cartomizer is using the same thread as 510 Cartos, The difference from the outside looking is 306 cartos is more slender, and the 510 carto is a bit bigger.

Also this is the LR resistance , the resistance is supposed to be 2.3ohm

I'd love to see a pix of it mounted on RIVa with the cone.

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi all, anybody using this carto with RIVa? Have you tried them Di?

Product Name 306 LR Cartomizers 25pc ($0.8/pc)
Price $ 20
weight 0.18 KG

306 LR Cartomizer is using the same thread as 510 Cartos, The difference from the outside looking is 306 cartos is more slender, and the 510 carto is a bit bigger.

Also this is the LR resistance , the resistance is supposed to be 2.3ohm

I'd love to see a pix of it mounted on RIVa with the cone.

Cheers,
otrpu

I have no photo but the 306 cartomizer is 2 or 3 mls shorter than the 510 cartomizer.

and yes, I have used this with the RiVa,

but it is my best on the Indulgence for me-

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Quote Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
Mine are on the way, will post a pic as soon as they get here, been wanting to try these on my Riva as well. Di is the Riva coming our with a higher mAh anytime soon.???

I am going to talk to David on this later today --

Hello Di, I'm certain we're all anxiously awaiting with baited breath any result from this 09/13 conversation concerning the possibility of increased mAh batts for RIVa. . .have you anything you can share with us yet? :ohmy:

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Quote Originally Posted by mwa102464 View Post
Mine are on the way, will post a pic as soon as they get here, been wanting to try these on my Riva as well. Di is the Riva coming our with a higher mAh anytime soon.???

Hello Di, I'm certain we're all anxiously awaiting with baited breath any result from this 09/13 conversation concerning the possibility of increased mAh batts for RIVa. . .have you anything you can share with us yet? :ohmy:

Cheers,
otrpu

there is no larger mah battery for RiVa coming anytime soon,

we tried to get one happening -

but the factory samples results were poor quality and had leakage problems,

so we have gone back to drawing board.

The new RiVa batteries we will release will be @750 mah -.

I think 10 hours is a good battery life
and it keeps the beauty of the small size for RiVa --

DawnH

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Ozarks in Arkansas
Eastmall ROCKS!!!!!!!! Ordered alot of things last week and here in 6 days, you can't beat that! Haven't tried my new Riva batteries yet as I just got it out of the box and plan to "condition" the batteries. Thank you so much Eastmall for excellent service and shipping! For those of you "thinking" about ordering a Riva, DO IT! I have had mine for over a week and love it! Not as big as I thought it would be, which is another plus. No more changing out batteries all day and night. So glad I went with a Riva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread