• Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Yes i love my Riva my very much. I got 2 of everything from EM. 2 Riva, 2 indulgence (with 2 extended cup), 2 510 & 2 901 kit. But one of my friend took my white Riva and gave me his indulgence. Now i am left with 1 Riva and 3 indulgence...lol. Indulgence is for my HV vaping. Riva is more convenient for me to bring it anywhere.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes i love my Riva my very much. I got 2 of everything from EM. 2 Riva, 2 indulgence (with 2 extended cup), 2 510 & 2 901 kit. But one of my friend took my white Riva and gave me his indulgence. Now i am left with 1 Riva and 3 indulgence...lol. Indulgence is for my HV vaping. Riva is more convenient for me to bring it anywhere.

Yes, I love Indulgence it is special to me
it was invented and named by myself and a very good friend of Eastmall at the time,

and I love RiVa, it was named for someone special,

but apart from this,

they just work real good,
:vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

DrOckW

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Colorado
I would like to second this.

The Riva is a superior product. I own several 510 Rivas and several Egos. While my Egos are 650mah the big difference I see is quality. The button on the Riva is spot on perfect! The soft touch with friction makes it an easy fire when I need it, but it also provides perfect resistance to avoid a misfire in my pocket. My Egos have all misfired on me. I know I can buy a snap on plastic ring to stop it, but why should I? The Egos have cost me 2 LR batts and copious amounts of juice.

I can't explain why but my Egos leak juice constantly (with and without cone) I never have this with a Riva. The leaky juice has actually led to a stuck button or 2 in my Egos. When that blue light doesn't go off it's not a good feeling, you race to get the cone off and take off that atty to save it's life. Takes me back to my EMT days.

EM offers a great product at an amazing price with FAST shipping. I actually was bragging about this to a person who, it turns out, lived in China and told me that they cannot believe how quickly we are able to receive packages from EM.

I'll be buying more!!! Doc

prawdaeh

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I just figured I'd chime in. I originally started with Joye eGo and I think maybe a defective atomizer shorted them or something because their LED's still come on, but it's like they get no contact and won't fire an atty, and the charger won't recognize them. I had ordered an EM Riva for my ex-girlfriend (while we were still dating) because i heard her tell her daughter she was going to quit smoking cigarettes. I got to hit it once or twice and was quite impressed especially because it is less expensive than an eGo starting kit. So, when my eGo's kicked the bucket instead of replacing those batteries I just ordered a Riva kit.. and it is yummy. The ego had more of a rubber coating, but I love the button on the Riva, just feels sturdier, I doubt it will ever get stuck like one of my eGo batt's had.

Ultimately? I wish I had known about the Riva before hand...it's a great vape. Don't get me wrong I loved my eGo's when I got them but for being cheaper AND having a more solid manual switch, the Riva is an excellent device. And I have been enjoying the EM 510 atty that came with it..could be something I did differently but it didn't really have any break in period...my almond vapor has tasted the same every hit unelss its time for a refill.

I just wanted to vouch as well and say this is an excellant PV, and for the price? It's a great starter kit as well if you've never vaped before. For a chance to quit smoking is well worth it and if you do end up liking it - it has all the battery life you will ever need between two batteries.

And since I see that the manufacturer does frequent these forums, thank you for marketing such an excellant device at the prices you guys offer them for. If I ever hear a friend talking about a desire to cut down on cigarettes I will point them to where I bought my Riva :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

prawdaeh

thank you for this lovely write up,

I agree with all you have said here

altho some product have had a problem from time to time,

the main bulk have been excellent and it is a very popular product indeed.

The new RiVa coming out will have 900mah and 1100 mah battery
and will be equipped with the new EMLR510 attys
when they are finished from new production in a week or so from now,

so all in all we will have the best product available at the best prices as always from Eastmall.

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio

prawdaeh

thank you for this lovely write up,

I agree with all you have said here

altho some product have had a problem from time to time,

the main bulk have been excellent and it is a very popular product indeed.

so all in all we will have the best product available at the best prices as always from Eastmall.

OMG seriously?! I wasn't informed of this - I can't wait!!! :thumbs:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
OMG seriously?! I wasn't informed of this - I can't wait!!! :thumbs:

Hahaha, Chris,

we are moving fast, and there is so much happening right now,
sometimes, you get an extra snippet from David,

and sometimes I get an extra one -- hahahahhahaahaaa :hubba: :smokie: :pervy:

Yessy -- this is my latest info -----

huggies --------

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
Hahaha, Chris,

we are moving fast, and there is so much happening right now,
sometimes, you get an extra snippet from David,

and sometimes I get an extra one -- hahahahhahaahaaa :hubba: :smokie: :pervy:

Yessy -- this is my latest info -----

huggies --------

Ooh, ooh, ooh! 900, 1100, 1300?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread