Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
  • Deleted by Davidyang

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Looks like you are back on line and I bit the bullet and ordered a riva. I hope all will go well, and it is as good as everyone says.

hi catwoman

yes we are up and running again

the new site is almost finished,

it is working well,

and only a few teething troubles befell us -

but most are fixed now

we are madly uploading and transferring products
from the old site to new one

I hope you will love your RiVa, most do -- :laugh:

catwoman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
saxapahaw, NC
I ordered a riva and paid via paypal (how do you manage that) but funds came from my checking acct. does that delay shipping? I had hoped to have it in hand by the end of next week, in time for a camping trip, but it seems from an email I received that because the funds are delayed by paypal, the shipping is also delayed. Is that correct? if so, too bad, and I wish I had known. Oh well.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I ordered a riva and paid via paypal (how do you manage that) but funds came from my checking acct. does that delay shipping? I had hoped to have it in hand by the end of next week, in time for a camping trip, but it seems from an email I received that because the funds are delayed by paypal, the shipping is also delayed. Is that correct? if so, too bad, and I wish I had known. Oh well.

unfortunately, I think this is correct,

they ship once the payment is verified.
as soon as paypal verifies your payment it will go into processing - then shipping -

shadowin

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Malaysia
Hi shadowin

haha, keep puffing on that RiVa -- it is coming -- hahaha
Hello Di. Nice to see you here again. Yes i am in no hurry to receive the parcel. As long as i know it's on the way, it is ok with me. Just some spare batteries and atties for me. Released from custom today. Should be here by the time i finish work tomorrow. Cant wait to try the USB passthru though :p

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hello Di. Nice to see you here again. Yes i am in no hurry to receive the parcel. As long as i know it's on the way, it is ok with me. Just some spare batteries and atties for me. Released from custom today. Should be here by the time i finish work tomorrow. Cant wait to try the USB passthru though :p

you will love it -

the Indulgence passthru is my all day every day smoke --

Just be sure to use it with a self powered hub-

it needs a bit more oomph than you get from usb on the puter

but wow, it is great ------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread