Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstg

Aug 19, 2016
Hi! My first post here! (but I follow this forum from some times now) ;)
I vape since 2013 and I do DIY since 2014 here in my home in Montréal.

Thanks all for this creativity of this tobacco thread, I learned a lot!

My favorites Tobacco:
French Pipe (SC)
Black Jack (INW) This vapor smell so good, everybody passing by will tell you
BM Black & Mild Cigar (SC)
7 Leaves Ultimate (FA)
Dromedary (INW) (know as S'Camel)
Dunhill (SC)
M Tobacco (SC)
Winston (INW)

This is my favorites recipes and they are pretty easy to do, and satisfy me :wub:
Made in PG60/VG40 ratio

7 Dromedary

2% Dromedary (S'Camel) (INW)
2% 7 Leaves Ultimate (FA)
0,5% DNB (INW)

Black Jack Cigar
2% BlackJack (INW)
2% BM Cigar (SC)
0,5% DNB (INW)

French Pipe
3,5% French Pipe (SC)
0,5% DNB (INW)

Cherry Vanilla Pipe
3,5% Cherry Pipe
1% Shisha Vanilla (INW) or 1% Vanilla for Pipe (INW)
0,5% DNB (INW)
Hi Jacky Zen

I am also from Montreal. May I ask you where you are ordering your SC concentrate?

Thanks!

Hi Jacky Zen

I am also from Montreal. May I ask you where you are ordering your SC concentrate?

Thanks!

Salutations SSTG!
DIY-Ejuice! They are located in BC, shipping is 1 week most of the time. They don't have all the SC line, but they have many of them. You can also ask them for the nic price...
Enjoy!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Kinda sounds like your using the 50% diluted stuff which is still to strong to use straight. I would use about 4 drops to 10ml of PG or 50/50 pg/pga base then use that as your TA concentrate at about 5 - 10%.

The HS Red USA mix is still a rusty orange, but it slowly returned to something vapeable. You are right, I'm using a 50% TA/PG mix from MFS. It's a black liquid in the bottle. I was shocked that one drop in 40ml would take it from a pale yellow to very orange.

I'll try diluting it down as you described.

So far, my worst mistake was mixing FA Desert Ship at 5%. That turned out extremely over-concentrated. I cut two 60ml bottles with pg/vg/nic to make four 60ml bottles at 2.5%. Those are still way too concentrated in flavor, so my choice now is to cut it again and make 8 or 10 bottles or just dump it and start over at 1%.

I'm learning the hard way that small 10ml batches are a better way to test new flavors before creating a final 60ml mix. Those lessons tend to stick with you over time.

Last edited:

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm learning the hard way that small 10ml batches are a better way to test new flavors before creating a final 60ml mix. Those lessons tend to stick with you over time.

Could not have said it better myself:)

aheatedatom

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2013
San Francisco
I was active in this thread about a year ago and just caught up on all the goings on in the meantime. Whew!

I have a big request, perhaps for Danny. Long ago in this thread we were discussing rebottling and how from Vaperstek my big reorder of a flavor I had loved was very different from the previous order. I've been using Bull City and never had this problem. I know you have Bull City's ear when requesting stock additions, is there any way you could include "Inawera US Light Mix" in the next request?

I'm also very interested in getting my hands on "Super Concentrate - Passion Fruit"- but Vapingzone no longer carries it. I was sure somewhere in this thread someone said they know which Chinese supplier they think "Super Concentrate" comes from but I can't find it- anyone know? I'm willing to order a big quantity directly from china if that's the only option.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I was in the market for some more flavors this morning and I checked Bull City and Vaping Zone and a few others. I was pushed for time to be somewhere and had to put off the search for a supplier that had it all in stock at the same time.

I'm thinking that all the Eastern Carolina vendors will be out of operation for a few days due to Matthew. Here's hoping that Mathew is gentle when it passes through ... You guys in the Carolinas stay safe!

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I'm also very interested in getting my hands on "Super Concentrate - Passion Fruit"- but Vapingzone no longer carries it. I was sure somewhere in this thread someone said they know which Chinese supplier they think "Super Concentrate" comes from but I can't find it- anyone know? I'm willing to order a big quantity directly from china if that's the only option.
They might be from Xi'an Muren. This post contains a link to them if you'd like to check it out.
Does anyone know who is VZ SC flavors manufacturer?

Bull City might pick up that flavor as well. Never hurts to ask.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Inawera US Light Mix

Depending on whether or not you want to pay about $17 for DHL shipping (unless you order over $100 bucks worth of flavors, then it's free shipping), I have ordered Inawera direct from these folks a couple of times without issues.

e-aromashop-INAWERA GROUP

Their prices are very good and the US dollar to Euro sits at $1.11 right now.

10ml = $2.33 USD
100ml = $23.32 USD

If you do order direct from Poland, have it shipped DHL or you may never see your package; USPS airmail options are very dicey right now.

Good luck on the SC Passion Fruit; sometimes finding the same exact flavor as you got before with SC flavors is a bit of a hit or miss thing; been there before.

About the only other place that carries it would be these guys in AU:

JF Gourmet Passion Fruit Mix Super Concentrate

They do carry SC flavors, but, this might not be the same as the regular SC flavor. I think the "gourmet flavors" they carry are Baker Flavors from Russia.

Пищевые эссенции и ароматизаторы

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY

Kingboomer

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2013
Commerce City, CO
IMAG0033.jpg

Mixed up yesterday, now the wait begins...

-Kingboomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread