RDA Finally got a goon rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeWellWasted

Apr 11, 2017
I will have to agree I have a few goons 22 and 24....

I gotta ask, Ive been reading the 22mm Goon is better for flavor. How much better is it?
I ordered a 22mm last week and they shipped me the 24mm version, with a single coil build (7/8 316l 3ID) I was pretty disappointed with the flavor compared to my serpent mini. Then today I did my first dual coil build and the flavor now is pretty damn good, same maybe even better then the SM. The clouds are insane, I did not think I was a cloud chaser but I gotta say its very satisfying to have the world disappear in a thick cloud of vapor, that and the increased nic hit. (I might need <3ml juice for this one)

My issue is this though, I'm using an eleaf pico mod and had to customize the battery cap to make it fit.
But after I had my fun trying it out, the overhang is really bothering me.
My goal when I bought it was to get a very good 22mm flavor rda, the petri v2 was to expensive for my liking, so I landed on the goon.
Another issue is the whistling, how is that on the 22?

I'm really torn between exchanging it and keeping it, I was gonna get a therion 166 for my birthday in a few months so... Its all down to flavor thing tbh

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
I gotta ask, Ive been reading the 22mm Goon is better for flavor. How much better is it?
I ordered a 22mm last week and they shipped me the 24mm version, with a single coil build (7/8 316l 3ID) I was pretty disappointed with the flavor compared to my serpent mini. Then today I did my first dual coil build and the flavor now is pretty damn good, same maybe even better then the SM. The clouds are insane, I did not think I was a cloud chaser but I gotta say its very satisfying to have the world disappear in a thick cloud of vapor, that and the increased nic hit. (I might need <3ml juice for this one)

My issue is this though, I'm using an eleaf pico mod and had to customize the battery cap to make it fit.
But after I had my fun trying it out, the overhang is really bothering me.
My goal when I bought it was to get a very good 22mm flavor RDA, the petri v2 was to expensive for my liking, so I landed on the goon.
Another issue is the whistling, how is that on the 22?

I'm really torn between exchanging it and keeping it, I was gonna get a therion 166 for my birthday in a few months so... Its all down to flavor thing tbh

I cant really compare between the goon24 and the goon 22. Ive got the 22 and I can tell you that if you dont open the AF a very specific way then it will whistle. I have found that no matter what AF setting you use it will whistle unless slightly tweaked so that the holes are just slightly offset. I can also say that I absolutely love the flavor on my 22 but it really does need dual coil builds to really shine.

TimeWellWasted

Apr 11, 2017
I think I just made up my mind, I just tried TC on my pico. Damn..!
I was not expecting it to be a significant step up, but it is for me. It just elevated flavor yet another notch, these thick creamy huge clouds, just damn! I think I found my g-spot.

The pico is nice for tc to, I can set a custom TCR value in 3 memory settings. So I checked steam engine for mine and now its just damn... They'll have to pry this kit from my cold dead hands before I let it go. Thanks for the reply anyway ;)

Reactions: Darth Omerta
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread