• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavours that you can NOT forget (as much as you'd like to)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
**Disclaimer** This post is more for fun and not meant to bash any juice vendors out there.

On my first time using a carto in a tank, I didn't soak it enough and burnt the filler. I was trying a cigar type juice and it was terrible on my lungs and tastebuds. Tobacco flavour anything is off my list of juices to try just because of this experience. Oiy!

Another time, I got a free sample of a cherry tobacco flavour and was excited to try it. The juice apparently needed to be steeped, because all I got was a blast of cherry soap. Cherry flavoured anything (not just juices to vape) is currently a flavour that I avoid because I still expect it to taste like soap.

The final juice flavour on my list is an RY4 blend. I know this flavour is specific to the makers, so I'll probably try other RY4's eventually. However, the one that I tried today, my first RY4, tastes exactly like Vick's Vaporub. It could be my imagination and association with Vicks, but I also get a numb feeling in my mouth. I'm guessing that it needs to steep and the remainder of the bottle that I have will have a chance to steep for a good long time before I try it again.

What are the juices that you have tried that you'd like to forget, but can't??

Last edited:

Hot Sauce

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Toronto
I ordered a 30ml bottle of blueberry tobacco on one of my first orders.. It smelled and tasted like diapers and pee. I left it for a couple months and tried it again and now it only smells and tastes like a light afternoon pee. I think I'll give it another go in a few months. Needless to say any fruit tobacco is off my list for a while.

Madagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2009
AB, Canada
As much as I love just about everything from Jugheads I hate Swedish Pastry +... I hate it so much I made up a contest to get rid of it. therealcmac won it so now he can deal with it's disposal. :p

I tried a couple more drops before sealing it up for him and it still curls my toes in a bad way. I have seen more than one person say they love the stuff so don't take my word for it but it just doesn't match my taste profile in a major way. I do love all the other flavours I have had from Juggie though and can't wait for more.

AinSophAur

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Montreal
As much as I love just about everything from Jugheads I hate Swedish Pastry +... I hate it so much I made up a contest to get rid of it. therealcmac won it so now he can deal with it's disposal. :p

I tried a couple more drops before sealing it up for him and it still curls my toes in a bad way. I have seen more than one person say they love the stuff so don't take my word for it but it just doesn't match my taste profile in a major way. I do love all the other flavours I have had from Juggie though and can't wait for more.

This. Swedish Pastry is the worst flavour i've ever tried. Love jugheads though I hope he opens back up soon.

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
I might get flamed for this one, but I couldn't stand cinnamon C4 from juggys. I had read such good reviews and had such high hopes because I love everything cinnamon flavored... But this was actually offensive to my mouth. I literally had to apologize to it with icecream.

That, and anything DK. Especially DK-TAB. How anyone enjoys that flavor is beyond me.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
I might get flamed for this one, but I couldn't stand cinnamon C4 from juggys. I had read such good reviews and had such high hopes because I love everything cinnamon flavored... But this was actually offensive to my mouth. I literally had to apologize to it with icecream.

That, and anything DK. Especially DK-TAB. How anyone enjoys that flavor is beyond me.

My neighbour and I both love DK-TAB and I've liked every other Dekang juice I've tried too. My bf says that Tab tastes like feet :lol:

Rttch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2011
Edmonton
Amaretto, from MyFreedomSmokes.

I love the real thing, but after vaping this stuff, I will probably never drink Amaretto again. It was one of the first juices I bought. I'm sure there are some good Amaretto liquids, but this one scared me off from trying anything with that word in the name.

Same here. I got a free sample of amaretto, different vendor and maker of the juice, but it tasted too much like drinking it straight. Amaretto mixed with something is great, but not vaped as it was.

**Edit** I think I might try to mix it with some cola vape juice though and see if that turns into a great experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread