• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Trying to find a Tobacco style vape I actually like.... Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Hey pffpffpass,

Wondering if you HHV finally arrived and what ya thought of it? To this day Gollum ( sludge ) and DarkHorse are my main 2 and last order I tried Serendipity which I have been enjoying also.

I've been on a bit of a hunt for "made/available in canada" tobacco, just incase I run into issues with the border at some point.

Royal Reserve was as close to an analog taste I have tried but there is a weird story why I won't order it lol

Dirty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
Vancouver
I love Rawr Vapors "Poison"
old review I did of it copied here:
Poison
top notch tabacco. At first I was put off by it (having been use to an other vendors excellent line of tobacco - but all quite similar in base). But after getting use to this poison became one of my favorite tobaccos. There's a very distinct, strong flavor to this - the poison! It's right on par with that kind of chemically nasty taste we all hate to love from our cigarette days. I think this could be a perfect analog replacement vape, perfect for newbies, or perfect for vets who want to revisit their smokey days without lighting up. the throat kick is superb. Brilliant actually. The "poison" flavor is dominant - but it's a nice rich layered tobacco, on exhale you get some other tobacco nuances. Highly recomended, I think this would be staple for those craving a true analog experience, easy all day vape for that.
Lots more reviews on their website. Love this juice.

Also Backwoods Brew's tobaccos are nothing short of classic. Backo is a really solid straight tabacco vape. Casablanca though more nuanced and complex (especially after 1 month of steeping - to me it's mindblowingly delicious)
Here's a thread on Backo
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/backwoods-brew/207702-backo-deserving-its-own-thread.html

I'll also mention halo belle valente for thoe who want a punch you in your face and throat type harsh cloudy super strong stinky burning cigar-tobacco type flavor, very potent. If other vapes seemed to mild or light this juice is a harsh smokers vape. I use to hit it often in the early days of really craving an analog at 24mg and it always left me both satisfied and smoked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread