• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Trying to find a Tobacco style vape I actually like.... Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kato1234

Apr 5, 2012
Redcliff, Alberta
Don't know what all you have tried other than the tobacco juices you mentioned but one thing I have noticed in some threads is that sometimes people have to get out of the "What I liked in analogs" and try something different. I've often seen it mentioned that that people who like menthol in analogs hate it as a vape because it doesn't taste the same as their analogs but they end up liking banana or cotton candy. And of course the atty/carto/clearo or whatever you use can make a huge difference in how a juice tastes. I definitely agree that some of the juices out there have a really odd taste including the first I ever tried that even after 9 months tastes like salty soap to me. So if anyone would like some Canadavapes canadian smooth about 80 ml of 24 mg drop me a PM. As always taste is subjective and since this sells there must be people who like it. Hope you find on you like.

Kato

pffpffpass

Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Toronto Canada
Got my Bob'as in the mail along with the gorilla juice .... neither of them are very flavorful IMO. Muted, bland.... On the 306 from Avid vaper.... Maybe I'll need to let them steep a bit. Ah well, just placed another order for my fave ADV Jaba's Hookah from Vaporus. I think this is going to be 10 bottles total now. Still waiting on my HHV stuff to get here.

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
halo tribecca is my favourite..jokesmoke is good too but takes awhile before it stops tasting like cotton candy and gets a slight tobacco taste..dekang ry4, 555 and play hers are also quite good..

Thats what I found, I got the Jokesmoke, 2.0 and it just tastes like a bit of cotton candy and then nothing. Right now I am using the Honey Badger and while it is more flavorful I wouldn't quite call it tobacco yet. I keep switching back and forth between Honey Badger and Chocomint while my other flavors rest for a bit.

I am also using a Volt starter rather then the eGo kit I ordered because of CP and situations out of my control, but so far so good at the 30 hour mark not one analog since I picked up the starter not even a goodbye one. Only think is I chain vape and if it set it down, I reach for a lighter almost instinctively after. I'm sure that habit will break. It's purely mental at this point.

Ratha77

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
Edmonton, Ab
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'm going to try bobba's bounty next. Maybe a few of the others mentioned. Just have to wait until next pay check. Darn Christmas presents. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Doing bobba's next? You won't vape anything else for the next 6 months man

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Thats what I found, I got the Jokesmoke, 2.0 and it just tastes like a bit of cotton candy and then nothing. Right now I am using the Honey Badger and while it is more flavorful I wouldn't quite call it tobacco yet. I keep switching back and forth between Honey Badger and Chocomint while my other flavors rest for a bit.

I am also using a Volt starter rather then the eGo kit I ordered because of CP and situations out of my control, but so far so good at the 30 hour mark not one analog since I picked up the starter not even a goodbye one. Only think is I chain vape and if it set it down, I reach for a lighter almost instinctively after. I'm sure that habit will break. It's purely mental at this point.

I have the honey badger and taste the honey but it's not my favourite..I don't get much tobacco at all just honey..

if you're after a real strong flavour..try jugs bee-tell joose..man that stuff is strong flavour and dark..the 555 has a earthy taste and I don't like it (earthy as in tastes like dirt and grass) but the bee-tell is pretty good when i'm drinking and need a strong flavour..

longtimesmok

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
montreal
best tobacco to date i have had was from capitalnicfit, it called royal reserve, mindfeild did video on this flavor and said was one of most realistic flavor i have to agree. don't know if they still have but if so it a real good one. the bobba's is also one that i have on hand regularly, wish vendor in Canada had this liquid!

Tinky

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
oklahoma
I'm gonna have to try bobba...I see a lot of folks raving abt it...I've tried some fliuds from copper creek that were pretty good. For the most part I get my fluids from vapor kings out of Oklahoma (primo & halo brands). triple 5, donhill are great tobacco flavors followed closely by winsome. primo congress is the most disgusting & literally taste like an ashtray. my all time top notch, must keep on hand is darjeem black (clove). recently travel plazas close to home have started carrying next brand smoke juice, their tobacco flavor is the best and only worth while juice out of the line to vape, so close to home $7 bottle...works for me..they also carry clearos & ego kits now. woot! less mail order for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread