Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
I tried some of the Flux Nectar Menthol Mania that someone was kind enough to send me a sample of. I am vaping it as I type this post. I am very pleased. It is by far the cleanest and real menthol tasting menthol flavors I have tried. Even the after effect on my tongue is a cool, tingly menthol sensation. I have been stuck on Top Vapers Ultamint and it has a good flavor but it is more of a mint than menthol. I will be purchasing some of the Menthol Mania as soon as it is restocked if there is any left.

austerity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
United States
Well I love all the GotVapes equipment but other than the waffle I'll probably pass on the juice in the future. Unfortunately I bought about 2 months worth. I'm hoping they get a little better with steeping time.

The smarty is pretty good but the others I bought (cola, carmel apple, PB&J, and sugar cookie) all have a nasty after taste. It isn't overwhelming. I'll be able to suffer through it instead of trashing it but it isn't all that enjoyable. My taste buds have been funny, but my taste has mostly returned and none of my other juices taste like this. Not sure if it is the nic or the PG but whatever it is I'm not liking it. The cola is the best of those 4 but I vape a better cola from another vendor.

The PB&J is flat nasty. It tastes like bottled burnt taste. The first time I vaped it, after my taste buds had returned, I thought my fluxo needed cleaned. I cleaned it but put something else in and it tasted fine. The second time was with a vision and, instead of cleaning, I just changed juice and it was fine again. I tried one more time , I think in a vision again, and it was nasty again. So only buy that one if you ever wished someone would bottle the burnt taste.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
It was only a day and a half. I'm going to try again Tuesday which will have been a week.

Edit: Except the PB&J which I've had for a couple weeks now. I'm going to try it in the Stardust and if it still tastes like before it is going in the trash.

Reminder to shake well before use :)

austerity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
United States
Oh definitely. They've been getting a good shake every morning too. They were in the mail for 5 days due to the holiday so maybe they were just cold. Poor little things ;-) The apple tasted ok once I mixed it with some vanilla bean from another vendor and the cola was decent, with less after taste, just not as good as the other cola I have. So either way I'll be able to use them at least.

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Oh definitely. They've been getting a good shake every morning too. They were in the mail for 5 days due to the holiday so maybe they were just cold. Poor little things ;-) The apple tasted ok once I mixed it with some vanilla bean from another vendor and the cola was decent, with less after taste, just not as good as the other cola I have. So either way I'll be able to use them at least.

Ahh, then I would bet I know what happened. I've noticed that GV's juices are more sensitive and the flavors tend to separate more with cold than perhaps other vendors. Might need to try the whole heat in warmed water shake the hades out if it method.

VaperEd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Disney Land
I usually let all my juices steep for about two weeks. There are very few I like right off the bat. The Crushed Caramel Apple was good right from the beginning. Taste is very subjective. I have tried juices form vendors I read nothing but great reviews about and they, to me, were less than desirable and then I have tried some that got middle of the road reviews and they have become some of my favorite vapes. It is definitely a trial and error process.

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
I need to see some reviews on cake supreme & Smarties.

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty
Post # 57 & 61. ;)

ETA: Additional info about the Smarty juice- it seems to be pretty clean burning. I have been vaping this about 90% of the time, been through about 3/4 of the bottle, for 9 days straight. Using a vision nano and I just cleaned it tonight. I have cleaned the mouthpiece but this is the first time cleaning the clearo itself and it was still working great.

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
I Now have:
COLA e-Juice 36ml
CAFE de CREME
SMARTY
CAKE SUPREME
CHOCO Peanut Butta Cup
Belgian Waffle (new nic base)
Crushed Carmel Apple (new nic base)
ORIGINAL Gummy Bears (new nic base)

Belgian Waffle, Crushed Carmel Apple , ORIGINAL Gummy Bears all a staple of mine. And all live up to the past in taste but the nic is indeed different better in some awesome way.
Sampled after shipping I say all could use some steeping.
However Crushed Carmel Apple and SMARTY are good to go for me. spot on delish.
can already say Smarty and CAFE de CREME have a new home with me.

Got excited and have LiQUA High Quality Italian eJuice coming now. Non vedo l'ora!
So a detailed review of all coming in one to 2 weeks posted right here<3.

Last edited:

eso

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Gotvapes FLüX™ Nectar - Crushed Carmel Apple e-Juice 24mg 70/30 PG/VG

My little juice review.

The smell of spicy baked apples,promising warmth on a cold winters day comes to mind.

On my tongue I taste the warm,tanginess of spiced apples with something slightly more complex just beneath,then I inhale.

The taste spreads through my mouth and a mild sweetness lingers upon my lips.

Upon exhale,I taste a light feathering of caramel cream mixing with the spicy apples in a warm embrace.

This is no mere e liquid,this is a sensual experience,Gotvapes is offering Love,Mom,home and hugs in a bottle.

It is my perfect vape!

It is Ambrosia!

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV

My little juice review.

The smell of spicy baked apples,promising warmth on a cold winters day comes to mind.

On my tongue I taste the warm,tanginess of spiced apples with something slightly more complex just beneath,then I inhale.

Upon exhale,I taste a light feathering of caramel cream mixing with the spicy apples in a warm embrace.

This is no mere e liquid,this is a sensual experience,Gotvapes is offering Love,Mom,home and hugs in a bottle.

It is my perfect vape!

It is Ambrosia!
Wow, I'm intrigued, aroused, and a little uncomfortable lol. Great review eso, even if it does bring "American Pie" to mind! :p

Daunting

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2009
Tennessee

My little juice review.

It is my perfect vape!

It is Ambrosia!

That is what I vape everyday. Love the flavor, but apparently my taste buds are defective. :)

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
Thanks for the menthol reviews. Ill add that to my next order.

Can we choose a vg/PG mix now? I didn't see it on the site & I like all vg except for the flavoring.

sent from my LG- Android using x-parent pink Tapatalk --live fast,die pretty

Nope, set pg/vg ratios as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread