The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Hmm, that sucks about the gummy bears. It's nummy. Was it hot or cold in your van? If it was cold, I'd suggest running it under warm water then shaking very, very well. I stopped keeping my juices in the fridge or freezer when I realized sometimes flavors separate out when they get too cold. If you filled something that the juice can pour back out of, I'd pour it back in the bottle first though.

2. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Gummy Bears-this one I'm vaping at 17 mg. It is very tasty, but a very...complex flavor (in a good way). Which is why I've put off trying to describe it. It is sweet without being sickly sweet, light without being bland, and well...it's just hard to describe. Bought a bag of gummy bears (haribos) to try to help out. So the closest I can come to explaining it: it's like eating a red, green and clear gummy bear all at the same time. But not of yellow or orange. And I'm sincerely hoping someone else will get in here to either confirm, deny or clarify my conclusions, lol.

3. austerity

austerity Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2012
    United States
    I love the Belgian Waffle. It's delicious. The strength of the flavor is just right for me; not too strong, not too light.

I also bought the PB&J. I can't really taste it too well but that is no doubt because my taste buds aren't working so great. I can't really taste too many of my liquids. I tried the PB & J in a fluxo and a vision deux. In the fluxo I can taste a faint jelly taste which is nice though. In the vision I could sort of taste the peanut butter. Maybe I just need to load up one of each and alternate :). Folks with more normal taste buds will probably like it.

4. tidegirl

tidegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    I would LOVE to provide you with some Smarty feedback, but I'm still waiting. Stupid mailman. I thought for sure it would be here yesterday, but only bills in the mailbox. Stupid mailman, again. :(

Maybe Monday...

5. austerity

austerity Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2012
    United States
    I'm curious about that one too (smarties). If you have time, leave your feedback in this thread so I know where to look for it.

6. tidegirl

Dec 21, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    Will do, if the USPS ever relinquishes their hold on it. :)

7. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
    wish my tax monies would get here all ready. :evil: I'll have lots to report then<3
    COLA
    CAFE de CREME
    Belgian Waffle
    SMARTY
    ORIGINAL Gummy Bears
    CAKE SUPREME
    Crushed Carmel Apple
    CHOCO Peanut Butta Cup
    Crystal FLüX

IF you all can save me some that is.....

8. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    In the vision, try carefully vaping without the mouth piece without tilting it. Plenty is us have been there with the taste buds. :)

9. Daunting

Daunting Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    It was cold in van. I had thought about boiling some water & dropping bottle in there & letting it cool.

I love the taste of gummy bears but hate eating gummy fruit. I don't like the texture, gelatin or something about it. The juice gives me the flavor without having to chew them. :)

10. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    No boiling needed, and not really advised either because thats a good way to melt the bottle and effup the dropper cap :)...ask me how I know ;) Just hot running tap water then shake the hades out of it. You can also put a few CLEAN b.b.s in the bottle to help you shake well. Hope this helps.

11. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I microwaved a coffee cup full of water and dropped the bottle in it. Shook it like crazy & got most of the flavor back. It is still clear in the bottle, but turns dark in the stardust. It is darker than my caramel apple. I guess extreme heat & cold changed it. Still tastes better now and I'm going to toss this stardust anyway when I can get more.

Thanks for the tip!

12. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Glad it helped! I have noticed that the gummy bears is one of those flavors that darkens after a few refills though....when it starts getting too dark I top of my mini (which is what I am currently using it in) with some unflavored, and vape that off, next refill is clearer.

13. wyattc08

wyattc08 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Gummy Bears-Yummy yummy yummy, spot on. Nice and sweet. You cant get any closer to gummy bears than this.
    Strawberry - This is the best strawberry ever, like eating a perfectly ripe strawberry. Just a perfect, awesome, spot on strawberry. It is sweet but not too sweet.

Vapor is amazing on both of these, using the vision extremes. The throat hit is perfect for me, mild, not to harsh and not too light.

14. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I mixed caramel apple & double up apple (grabbed the wrong bottle). I personally like it better. Has stronger apple flavor that way.

15. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

how is the vapor people and TH

16. Daunting

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    Tons of vapor using stardust. Th is about right for me, but I don't like lots of heat or th.

17. tidegirl

Dec 21, 2011
    Panama City, FL
    My Smarty juice finally arrived!!! I have been vaping it for 12 solid hours, and nothing else. That is a first, I usually have at least 2 juices, if not 3-5, that I am constantly trading out. But I wanted a good test of it give a good review.

The flavor is great. Maybe not quite "close your eyes and think you are eating a smartie", but pretty dang close. I think the only thing missing is that full of pure sugar taste. I'm sure that's hard to duplicate in a juice. :) Aside from the sugar, the flavor is spot-on smartie.

Vapor production is great also. It's hard to fully evaluate because I am vaping it in the vision nano, and this is my first nano. It seems like maybe slightly less than the 2.5 and 3.5 ml vision's vapor, but I figure that is probably normal due to the size difference??? Definitely still more vapor than anything in a carto. I have been vaping mostly 70/30 pg/vg these days.

I am not a really good judge of th. I don't really much care about th. But it seems about the same as my other fruity juices at about the same mg, and my bubble gum. Which reminds me... you may want to know what mg I am testing... it is 11 mg.

One more note on the flavor- I have read around here before to exhale through your nose to fully "taste" the flavor notes from a juice. I usually don't really get much "taste" from doing this, but I do with Smarty.

Two thumbs up! :thumbs: Definitely try this if you are a fan of Smarties. :D

ETA: Copied to the e juice review thread. :)

18. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    +1 from a coworker who said "your office smells just like gummy bears." So it not only tastes right, the vape smell is right too, something that I think happens rather more rarely.

19. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington
  20. Yeah_its_me

Yeah_its_me ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2011
    FLüX™ Nectar - Peach Pineapple e-Juice 36 ml [flux-peachpineapple-36ml] - $13.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more This is a good vape...not too sweet and not to sour. Definately taste more of the peach and it produces a nice vapor.

FLüX™ Nectar - Crushed Carmel Apple e-Juice 36 ml 70/30 PG/VG [flux-crushedcaramel-36ml] - $13.14 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and moreA MUST TRY. This is a sweet carmely vape and is awesome. It has become one of my regulars, It is not so sweet as to be overpowering....and just the right amount of apple twang to it

GotVapes LASSO FLüX Premium Nectar 36ml PG [GV-lassoflux-36ml] - $16.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and moreWell this one is just ok for me. I am not a fan of honeysuckle so that is probably why I found this one to be less than tasty. However after letting it steep for a week I did vape it and it was ok.