The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. blueline

blueline Full Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Greer, SC
    Tried my first Flux Nectar today... Cafe de Creme. It is the tastiest juices I've ever had!! Super thumbs up from me!! Most flavors are not strong enough for me because I cannot smell, but this tastes like a fresh cup of joe in the AM!!

2. eso

eso Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's a question for Bad or anyone who has previously learned the answer to it....Can/will Gotvapes add extra flavor,a flavor boost if it is requested?

3. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

just ask for it in comments

4. eso

eso Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks Bad!!

5. 5vz

5vz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 19, 2011
    in here somewhere USA
    Cake Supreme.

OMG! I love this. Just got it, so no steeping. Tastes exactly like Italian Creme Cake, no way I can DIY this yummy goodness.

[​IMG]

Also have True Orange, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Smells delicious.

6. Mikey3

Mikey3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Monmouth County NJ
    Smarties. Just got it yesterday 24mg. Tastes delicious but barely any TH :( but if anyone is wondering how close to the candy this is spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. badkolo

the smarty formula will knock down the TH just like the gummy does, in your next order try a higer nic or ask me to make it stronger in comments

8. Mikey3

Mikey3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Monmouth County NJ
    Thanks Bad will do. Love the flavor though its perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. badkolo

yeah im proud of that one, spot on it is.

10. rse1

rse1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

This stupid thread is costing me a fortune. I hadn't tried any of the Flux juices yet and you guys just made me order a bunch of them. I'm really looking forward to trying the: Chrystal Flux; Belgian Waffle; Caramel Apple; Cafe de Creme; and CandyCane. I've made some unfortunate choices in the past but with all your input I have high confidence in these. We'll see.

11. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Please, please remember, if at first they don't succeed...steeping is the key. Also, shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your bottles, shake your bottles.

12. badkolo

yes thats one thing i never mentioned , shake shake shake, you must shake the juice.

13. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas

14. RickH

RickH Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NC
    just curious if anyone else had my problem, I order some hardware from Gotvapes. While there saw the Sugar cookie ejuice and thought I would give a try, I haven't tried many vendors juices because I DIY but wanted to see what I was missing, I tried just a small amount b4 steeping... It left my tongue feelin raw feeling and made it difficult to taste other juices, is this normal for their juices?? or just from not steeping, my DIY doesn't do this??

15. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    No, if say that isn't normal or typical at ALL. While I flat didn't like this flavor, it didn't have this effect on me. None of theirs have. A couple of questions, what is your usual vg/pg ratio and how does this compare? Two, do you have any known allergies?

I would suggest that you try putting just a very small drop on your skin to see if you develop a rash. But thats just what I would do.

16. RickH

RickH Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    NC
    Thanks erin, after leaving the lid off to steep a few days it seems better. I usually use 80 VG so it is much thinner and more PG than I'm used to ... maybe thats it... I am not real fond of flavor either but I mixed a lil coconut in to make a macaroon and it seemed better.. tried adding peanut butter to another batch but haven't tried it yet..

17. MirrorImige

MirrorImige Full Member

Feb 27, 2012
    United States
    Well, adding my thoughts on the flux nectar juice. Ordered the Caramel Apple and Gummy Bear, both in 17mg nic from GV, and initially didn't like either. The caramel apple at first tasted like baked, spiced apples, and I hate baked fruit. Excellent vapor production though, and this is coming from someone that vapes 100% VG at all times. My wife loved it though, and I'm trying to get her off the cigs. After 4-5 days though, i tried the caramel apple again, and wow, taste caramel on the inhale and definitely apple on the exhale.

The gummy bear... opened the bottle and it smelled delicious. Filled up a fluxomizer and let it sit for 30-45. Started vaping and... poor vapor production, muted taste, and the liquid starts turning to brown sludge as soon as it hits the coil. Just starts leaking brown liquid back down into the remaining juice after around 10 puffs. By 30-40 puffs all of the remaining liquid looks like brown sludge, and the vapor and taste go down another notch. Negligible vapor and gnarly taste by this point. Tried it on another fluxomizer and got the same results. These are 2.6-2.8 fluxo's on my 3.7v 808. Tried it on a 2.0 boge carto and it worked better for the first 10 hits, then the funky taste starts coming up, vapor production starts going down, and I check the polyfill to see it is already a raunchy brown looking color.

One week later, and I find that I still can't use the gummy bear in a fluxo. It just seems to mess them up too fast to bother with, BUT I have been having decent results by vaping it in a 2.0 Boge on my 5v passthrough. Carts don't seem to last too long like this, but it's the only way I've been able to vape it.

18. badkolo

thank you for that, ill try to reformulate the gummy one more time to see if i can reduce the browning, this isnt easy at all, this is the hardest formula ive done, i appreciate the report and will see if chnages can be made to that specific flavor, im glad you like hte carmel apple, steeping does bring it out more.

19. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Yeah, the gummy bears seems to be one of those way more sensitive to temp changes. I've been doing more dripping with this flavor. It behaves better that way.

20. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 14, 2011
    Washington

gummy bears now turns brown on me (did not do that before) I have not one but 2 bottles of this turning juice :( really sad here....

So looks like some tweaking is still going on. but I was under the impression I got the finale run. Sooooo now I really have nothing to report. The flavor was all ready subjective, but man that puts a damper on things don't it?

So to help Bad I post:

Gummy bears burns
    Cola taste like lemons to me.
    Choco Peanut Butta Cup need a touch more choco like the PB

Delish:
    CAFE de CREME
    SMARTY
    CAKE SUPREME
    Belgian Waffle
    Crushed Carmel Apple