The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flux Nectar Flavor Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by burns_erin, Dec 20, 2011.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Riversong

Riversong Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2011
    Virginia
    Awesome, ty! I keep mega dual coils around because I won't cry if they croak, so they'll get the coffee.

2. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Triple orange-this is aggressively orange. Like orange zest, and orange cream soda and an orange dreamsicle. More orange than sweet though if that makes sense. IMHO this vapes better cooler than warmer. At 3.9 in the newer, lower ohm vision, for me it started to go. It is a clean vaping juice though and doesn't seem to gunk up the coils that fast. It isn't an all day or everyday vape for me, but it is something I can vape for a couple of hours straight.

3. matador

matador Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Colorado
    I just got a few GV juices today.

First one I tried is the Mountain Rift.. [​IMG] Doesn't taste at all like a tobacco. Tastes like a pine tree. I don't think I can finish this one..

I also got some Caramel Apple. That ones pretty good. It definitely has a unique taste. The more I vape it, the more it grows on me. It has a real strong caramel taste. I like it a lot.

4. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Vaped in Crystal Flux alot last night. It is VERY difficult to describe, but I'll try my best. It is light, sweet, and clean. It tastes alot, to me, like lasso, but without that very distinctive honeysuckle or melon flavor. The tobacco comes through on the after taste, so far, but I have a feeling that will shift some to a more dominant note after a few refills in the same vision. It isn't unpleasant to me, but it seems to be more of a palate cleanser than an all day vape.

5. Mspinner

Mspinner Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Wisconsin
    i ordered the grape mt dew and the Carmel apple..... i will tell ya what i think:vapor:

6. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

dont forget, later this week all the flavorings except lasso , crystal, and americano are totaly redone with original formulas but using premium flavorings. new base, new nic

7. matador

matador Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2011
    Colorado
    I havent tried the Crystal, but Lasso and Americano are daily vapes for me. Those two are perfect the way they are. You definately have some good liquid bad. Although that Mountain Rift is a little unusual. :?:

Can't wait to try some of the new and improved Flux Nectar :)

8. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    The more I vape of the crystal, the more I grows on me. Definitely worth a try mat.

9. BonsaiSuperstar

BonsaiSuperstar Full Member

May 21, 2010
    D8N OH
    Has anyone else been told that pyramid fusion smells like pee? I love this stuff, but at least three people have told me this. How does one dilute this juice? It really has become one of my favorites, but I don't want to alienate those around me.

10. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hm. Pine tree actually sounds pretty good to me. Might try it. :)

11. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I think I'm gonna break down and order some Caramel Apple and Cafe de Creme with my next order... Erin - is Caramel Apple a coil-gunker? I know you like it. :)

12. badkolo

the new premium flavorings and juice will be up in 2 days

13. harmonic

harmonic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Desoto, Mo
    sweet that what i'm waiting for cuz i'm pretty much bout out lol

my wife thinks any tobacco juice i try smells like cat pee. finally with the americano i told her oh well i like this one deal with it :)

14. badkolo

i really like americano, and i love crystal and lasso. but i think our new lineup should please many as well, they are clean and potent

15. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    As it stands now, NO-it doesn't gunk, it is a relatively clean burning juice.

16. harmonic

harmonic Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Desoto, Mo
    mmmm americano
    and orange
    and grape
    and dew
    oh and some new cola
    ug and something else too i think my cc gonna melt but i'll be stocked for a lil bit
    just drop the bomb already shoo can almost hear it whistling through the air....

17. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    i recieved one of Bads many great juices today. its called peach pineapple
    when i opened the bottle the smell alone was so freakin good!
    like a fruit smoothie!! one doesnt over power the other which i like!
    massive vapor and a really nice throat hit! it does well at 3.7 but rocks on 5v!! i never really do fruit juices but bad has changed my mind with this one!! its like fresh fruit straight from harvest!
    i give it 5 stars for great flavor(spot on) and th! will be ordering more!!

18. burns_erin

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Anyone out there who has tried the newer versions of flavors, or the new flavors, have anything to say?

19. Daunting

Daunting Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2009
    Tennessee
    I got double up apple, caramel apple & gummy bears in the new versions.

The caramel apple has a better caramel flavor than it did before. So far caramel apple is my favorite (was in old version too).

The double up apple is good too.

The gummy bear was really good when I got it. I forgot about the bottle and left it in my van for a few days, now it tastes like cough syrup with a floral aftertaste.

20. badkolo

im hoping everyone is liking the new juice.

flavors to strong, or to light??