Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hello ECF & VaporBomb fans!

For those of you that have come to join us in our contest, be sure to check our newest contest question here!​

As we enter into the new year, we have decided that the time has come for some rather major changes around here. To start with, we would like to engage our customers more than we have in the past. When it comes to Electronic Cigarettes, there exist a growing community of vapers that have made it possible to freely vape in public without harming those around them.

However, this community is being threatened by impending bans and regulations on Electronic Cigarette sales as well as the sale of ejuice. These bans are being implemented around the world and you can be sure that before long, you'll see the issue come to your location as well.*

We're here to fight back! But we need your help. Over the next few months, we will be asking you guys questions about your experiences with vaping. Each week, we will randomly select 3 people who decide to post their story to receive a FREE 30mL bottle of eJuice of your choosing!** You don't need to write a book or start your own blog or anything. All we ask for is a simple statement/paragraph that is relevant to the issue addressed.

*For more information on the impending bans being placed on Electronic Cigarettes, be sure to check the Important Notices and Current Events section here on ECF.

**Users will be selected at random to receive a free 30mL bottle of eJuice of their choosing. However, we will try to ensure that everybody has a fair chance and that the same user is not chosen too often. The winners each week will receive a private message here on ECF requesting their mixture/flavor desired and their shipping address.

Last edited:

Seneca

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Virginia
I started vaping because smoking was making me sick. Thankfully, when I bought my first ecigarette, I had no problems quitting smoking. I made a promise to my Husband and our oldest Granddaughter that I would quit and it means a lot to me that I was able to keep that promise. It has been 3 years since I put out my last cigarette and I feel so much better.

SJeane1005

Oct 19, 2013
Spanaway, WA.
Vaping has affected my life for the better. I feel better physically for sure and mentally. I enjoy browsing new mods and batteries, trying flavors, and visiting the B&Ms that are opening up around me. I enjoy it and I know those close to me do as well... no more cigarette smoke smell! I've been cigarette free for 6 months now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I love hearing these stories! It still amazes me that anybody would want to ban these products. I was a smoker myself for nearly 3 years (I know, not that long). When I first discovered ecigs, they weren't all that popular or effective. But over the past 4-5 years, ecigs have evolved into a fantastic smoking alternative. Since I've become a vaper for the past 4-5 months, I haven't even touched a cigarette! In fact, I've helped several friends make the switch and they're all thankful that they don't have to deal with the smell, burns, ash, etc.

Well, we only had two responses this week - so we'll have two winners. Congratulations Seneca & SJeane1005, you are this week's winners! Be sure to check your PM box here on ECF for a message asking for your flavor, mix, and shipping address.

P.S. Love your signature, SJeane1005! That's such a great way to be able to brag about being smoke-free!

SJeane1005

Oct 19, 2013
Spanaway, WA.
Thanks VaporBomb! So here's this weeks entry from me... Liquid Amber! I was on a floral kick and ordered a few from you guys. Then I went to the specialty section and saw Liquid Amber. The description and name intrigued me so I ordered. It was great, and a different type of flavor in a good way. Haven't tasted anything else quite like it!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I also haven't tried your liquid yet, but there are several that look very interesting to me. Based on some of the comments here, Liquid Amber is one I would definitely like to try.

It's funny, to follow up on Debra's comment, I noticed that the picture with your peanut butter cup was actually a buckeye. Now that I realize you in Ohio, it makes all the sense in the world! (Ohio State alum here!)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I too, have not tried Your juice. I am a vapor who switches flavors many times a day. Candy, Fruit, Soda Flavors etc. I like a wide variety but I would say tobacco flavors (often many mixed together) are vaped more than any other individual flavor. And I like a wide variety of those as well but Turkish Tobaccos seem to lead the pack, so for Me I guess it would be Your Dessert Ship would be interested in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread