Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
I haven't had the opportunity to try your brand as of yet but I adore pomegranates and that is most certainly the flavor I would love to try. Fruit flavors tend to be my ADV and this seems like it would be a good fit for me.

Thank you for the generous contest and good luck to everybody!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
I have not tried your juice yet but after looking over your site the first I will try is B-52 eJuice and your Honey Wood.

Thanks!

BTW do you have a store front or only do internet orders? I just saw you are just down the road (well Cleveland-Akron)

We actually don't have a store front at this time, and only accept orders online. However, if you get a hold of Mich1370 she might be able to arrange a pick up for you since you're in the area!

Blackberry Smoothie sounds like it would be my favorite.

PS. You need to put a link to your site in your signature.

Thanks! I had no idea it wasn't there!

Loving the replies guys! I'm actually going to write some of these down and see if we can't get them nominated for our Flavor of the Week! Hope everybody's having a good weekend and good luck in the contest everybody!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
To tell you the truth, I have never tried your stuff. Sorry but I have way too many bottles of un-vapable juice in my box and not enough money to buy something I do nt already like.

I'm sorry to hear that; but trust me, I know how you feel. I've been with VaporBomb for only 6-7 months now and have a bin full of flavors that I haven't tried yet. Fortunately, one of the perks of the job is that I get mine for free. But with so many to choose from, I just keep getting stuck on one flavor.

I'm loving the responses, guys & gals! With results like these, it's no wonder Cinna-Bomb is our top-selling flavor. Well, except for Topdogie01 - but I understand that, too. I actually spilled some of the pure Cinna-Bomb flavoring on a cut in my hand once. :evil: Yeah, you live and you learn - quick.

Anyways, with an amazing increase to 22 contestants this week we are still unfortunately only able to give away 3 of our 30mL bottles. This week's winners (chosen at random) are: traderljp, 1w15h1w45m0ngu, MoonLit_Water

Be sure to check your PM box here on ECF for a PM from me asking for your flavor, mix, and address! Everybody else - stay tuned! I'll be posting our contest for the next week here shortly!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

Holla out to all the vapers out there! Tell us - where are you from?​

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Alright, it's a new week with new opportunities at your chance to win a free 30mL bottle! Still keeping it simple, but let's get some demographic going here. This week's question is:

All we need from you is a state in the U.S. (or country, if you're international).

Be sure to tell your fellow vapers about our contest so they can join in on their chance to win a free 30mL bottle, too! Good luck, everybody!

Start to finish...

CA > MO > IL > TX > LA > FL > MS > SC.

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Head Voodoo Doll named Murray®

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Congratulation to last weeks winners.

So many of your flavors sound sooooooooo good. Unfortunately I've not tried any of them, yet. :D

I have lived all over the USA during the 65 years of my life but have spent the last 30 of them and intend to spend the rest of my life right here in Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread