The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by kslice917, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. barefootgirl

barefootgirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Congrats to the Winners ! And thanks to Vapor Bomb for another chance :)

I'm from Key Biscayne, Florida. So grateful to live on this beautiful Island Paradise....

2. traderljp

traderljp Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2013
    South Florida
    Grats to MoonLit_Water, 1w15h1w45m0ngu (and me!) :)

I live in South Florida now, but spent a lot of my life in the north east US.

Thank you for the contest!!! Look forward to cinna-bombing my mouth!

3. Ding

Ding Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    hey congrats to them winners..

I'm from my momma and maybe my father or uncle milkman.We seemed to have a lot of milk around when pops was working.
    or from calif and oregon but have been around the world in many,many countries.Even visited Iowa once.

4. Neverside

Neverside Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the contest.

I lived in Colorado until I was about 12. Than moved to Las Vegas Nevada. After high school I moved to San Diego California where I stayed for a couple years. Since then I have moved quite a bit. Now I am in Wisconsin. Its cold and uneventful this time of year.

Thanks again for the contest VaporBomb.

5. seethru_peril

seethru_peril Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2013
    Las Vegas
    Born and raised in killa California! ....but currently residing in beautiful Las Vegas, NV :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6. spartanstew

spartanstew ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Currently in Texas.

Grew up in Michigan, but have also lived in California, Oregon and Montana. Have also visited every US State, and every Canadian Province at least once.

7. kslice917

kslice917 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Wow! I feel so isolated (and jealous). I've lived in Ohio my whole life and have only ever left the state maybe 3 times!

Just a heads up, I've been notified that this thread doesn't really stand out as a contest thread. I suppose that's my fault. But either way, I'll be merging this thread into a new one at some point this week to make it easier to find. Rest assured, all applicants will still be entered and your posts will remain in tact.

8. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    From Texas, living in Texas, love Texas

Last stinkie Oct. 15, 2013

9. MoonLit_Water

MoonLit_Water We All Shine On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 16, 2013
    Stuart, Florida

A link has been posted in the Contest thread of the PIF forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/105214-contests-334.html#post11946394

10. Jomoke

Jomoke Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2012
    Connecticut
    Born, raised and still living in Connecticut. Getting older so considering moving south for warmer weather and palm trees!

11. thewrightstuff

thewrightstuff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2013
    Mineola, NY
    New York here, Nassau County, work in Suffolk County. Dreading the ling slow drive home in the snow tonight!

12. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I too have traveled all of the US & Canada.....Chose to stay near the Cascade Mountains....in Tacoma,Washington State...
    Thank you for the contest, I too didn't know it was a contest......

13. Lynzy

Lynzy ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA
    Congrats to winners!! :toast: Thanks for another contest! :vapor:

Born in Cincinnati, Ohio, lived and/or worked in other places........OH > KY > IN > PA > FL > WV > CA > MI > NV > CO > AZ > OR > WA........visited over 40 states and have visited Canada.

14. Requiem33

Requiem33 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2011
    Inwood, WV
    I started with tobacco like flavors and have found that I actually prefer sweeter flavors and my current favorite is a salty caramel but I also got some Mountain Dew juice the other day and it's pretty good too. I find myself switching flavors a lot and I'm still searching for the one.

15. jj2

jj2 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    From central Illinois. Better name right now: The frozen tundra. 8-o

16. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was born in Texas, still have relatives living there and live next door to Texas. Does that count? :D

17. chigal

chigal Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    chicago
    Congrats traderljp, 1w15h1w45m0ngu, MoonLit_Water! :toast:

I've lived most of my life in the city of Chicago. I was born in Seoul, S. Korea, and lived for 4 years in Boston while in college, though.

Thanks for the contest!

18. SJeane1005

SJeane1005 Full Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Spanaway, WA.
    Born and raised in Florida, but now currently living in Washington. Then next month moving to Texas!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

19. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Wow! I wonder if I can make a heat-map of this...Clearly we have customers from all around the world, but mostly the good 'ol U.S. of A. For all of you in the southern states...I envy you. Us people up North aren't too fond of the cold. Keep those answers coming, guys!

On another note, I appreciate those of you helping us out by posting the contest in other places. But I have to ask that you check to make sure that it has not been posted on the thread already. From what I've gathered, this contest has been posted in the Pay-it-Forward section twice now. Just want to make sure we're not spamming up our favorite forum board!

20. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Alright, the previous thread was successfully merged to this one! (Kinda surprised that worked)

Hopefully more people will see this and actually know what it is now. If it isn't too much trouble, I really appreciate it if spacekitty and MoonLit_Water could update your links in the contest thread to the new one. If you are not able to, just let me know and I'll see if a moderator can do it! Thanks again for helping us out. I'll be sure to put you two on a special list :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.