Free 30mL bottle contest give away! Where are YOU from? (1/21-1/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverside

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the contest.

I lived in Colorado until I was about 12. Than moved to Las Vegas Nevada. After high school I moved to San Diego California where I stayed for a couple years. Since then I have moved quite a bit. Now I am in Wisconsin. Its cold and uneventful this time of year.

Thanks again for the contest VaporBomb.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Wow! I feel so isolated (and jealous). I've lived in Ohio my whole life and have only ever left the state maybe 3 times!

Just a heads up, I've been notified that this thread doesn't really stand out as a contest thread. I suppose that's my fault. But either way, I'll be merging this thread into a new one at some point this week to make it easier to find. Rest assured, all applicants will still be entered and your posts will remain in tact.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Wow! I feel so isolated (and jealous). I've lived in Ohio my whole life and have only ever left the state maybe 3 times!

Just a heads up, I've been notified that this thread doesn't really stand out as a contest thread. I suppose that's my fault. But either way, I'll be merging this thread into a new one at some point this week to make it easier to find. Rest assured, all applicants will still be entered and your posts will remain in tact.

A link has been posted in the Contest thread of the PIF forum http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/105214-contests-334.html#post11946394

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Wow! I wonder if I can make a heat-map of this...Clearly we have customers from all around the world, but mostly the good 'ol U.S. of A. For all of you in the southern states...I envy you. Us people up North aren't too fond of the cold. Keep those answers coming, guys!

On another note, I appreciate those of you helping us out by posting the contest in other places. But I have to ask that you check to make sure that it has not been posted on the thread already. From what I've gathered, this contest has been posted in the Pay-it-Forward section twice now. Just want to make sure we're not spamming up our favorite forum board!

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Alright, the previous thread was successfully merged to this one! (Kinda surprised that worked)

Hopefully more people will see this and actually know what it is now. If it isn't too much trouble, I really appreciate it if spacekitty and MoonLit_Water could update your links in the contest thread to the new one. If you are not able to, just let me know and I'll see if a moderator can do it! Thanks again for helping us out. I'll be sure to put you two on a special list :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread