Free NJoy Sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
DC2 is absolutely right. If you like njoy or want to have disposables in your collection White Cloud Flings are your best deal and variety of flavors and strengths. Up to 54mg!

Thanks for that heads up Nacon. My stepson is 18 and isnt being very receptive to the ego kit ive set him up with although he is digging the Halo juices. I just ordered a 10 pack of those Flings for him to try. Fingers crossed getting him off the stinkies!!!

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks for that heads up Nacon. My stepson is 18 and isnt being very receptive to the ego kit ive set him up with although he is digging the Halo juices. I just ordered a 10 pack of those Flings for him to try. Fingers crossed getting him off the stinkies!!!

It'll last a bit. I only really need 1-2 flings per day if that's all I use. More so 1 if its 36mg or more. My pops prefers disposables because you just use em and toss em. Lol

sbc83

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Someone may have already mentioned this, but you can register multiple accounts with all the same information, except with a different email address and it will allow you to order again, i.e., more than one. We'll see if they show up, but did receive another email.

My mail lady is going to hate me.

Can't pass up freebies though. They're far to strong for me so I'll likely keep a few of the menthols in the glovebox for emergencies and give the rest away.

Last edited:

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Ordered one the day this came out.. No issues although I never have gotten an email about it.
Tried a 2nd order with my wife's name.. but my info on another email.. **** Age verification **** :(
Then did another order with my info and a dead email.. No issues..
Just did the wife's again with her info.. No issues, but still no email..
Check these 3 accounts and all so good to go on the site.. no shipping info yet though..

and.. now just did another email address of mine and still good to go, but no email..
And I run my own email and there is nothing in the history from njoy.. but all the accounts there say the orders are good to go.. still ;)

J_Gundy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Sonoma, CA, USA
Got a free sample ordered and free shipping on the NJoy. I don't do ecigs, but wanted to get one for free, to have on hand, for friends and noobs. Can't beat free, right? Electronic Cigarette - E-Cigarette - Vapor E-Cig | NJOY. Use coupon code Tryking and won't cost you a dime.

Thank you, billbeckusa!! I just ordered. Really excited. I tried an NJoy once and think I got a dud. It lasted a couple of hours of taking a drag here and there between puffs on my other eCigs. I was SO disappointed and have wanted to try again ever since, knowing that the few puffs I got cannot possibly be all there is to it. I'd of course thrown out my receipt and couldn't use the warranty. Have been hesitant though to throw down another $8.00 to try again. This is perfect.

Like many I don't want to make the NJoy a habit, or rely on it, but if it's good it might be okay for the right occasion or to share with others.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I picked one up at the store several months ago. My husband and I tried it and were impressed. Although we certainly weren't thinking it would replace our regular set-ups, it seemed like a good emergency/travel/once-in-a-while thing. We bought several more for the airport days on a recent trip to Greece, and only one of the 4 additional ones we bought had anywhere near the vapor production and battery life of the original one. I would not waste my money on them again, due to their inconsistencies. But free? Great, what do you have to lose? :) I won't be bothering with it, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread