gClapton / gCeramic - atomvapes Fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

them0nk

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
San Bernardino, CA
So after one of the worst online order experiences in ages I finally got my gCeramic coils from atom vapes. I'll explain this below but first...

Apparently anything with this ni-chrome wire tastes terrible while breaking in. Both coils I've tried (gCeramic & gClapton) have the same, almost unbearable, bad taste for a while before it slowly starts to go away. Tastes like nickel or titanium coils. Which is unfortunate. Flavor coil my @$$. My tobeco coils taste better. The ccell coils taste way better as well.

The coil is made well, but like all the other "ceramic" coils I've tried, the ceramic is wrapped in cotton. Another somewhat disappointment.

The draw on these coils is perfect for me, a lot more open than the ccell coils.

So back to my online order experience. It really only took a little over a week to get it but I'll go into more detail. The problem started when I emailed them to ask for a tracking #, which they don't send automatically. Another bad idea for any online business IMHO. Some one named Sunny replies and lets me know the package will be picked up by the carrier that night, the 10th. I ordered on the 8th at 6 PM. I was under the assumption it would ship from Nevada and I'm in southern California. Should be pretty quick. The 15th rolls around and I email again about it. Sunny tells me there was a hold up in customs in LA that delayed my package and gives me the USPS tracking number. I check it... Not only did my package avoid touching LA air but it was picked up on the 14th. I don't really appreciate being lied to by sellers. If they were not in stock, or maybe in transition, etc, update the status on the website correctly. And when someone takes time out of their day to email a seller don't respond with blatant lies. I received the package on the 16th. The week to get it doesn't bother me it's being lied to that just frustrates me.

For any wondering I'm using a supertank mini and eleaf istick tc100w with these coils.

Reactions: Kphillips85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread