General CHit Chat and foolishness.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Eefd5Oa.jpg

When in doubt, post a cat.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
The other one a female? Thats very common. Most neutered male cats are some of the sweetest, kindest, and gentle cats. Most little girl cats end up a bit aloof, and many times even "witchy" My old Thomas was such a perfect little man. Quiet , well behaved. Most other male cats Ive known. You have a special cat there.

SO far this little girl kitty we found a couple months ago is different from most of the aloof girls Ive had or met. But we all know that the bad part of having a kitten is they eventually become cats. Crossing my fingers she stays sweet.

There is something very special about a man that is loved by a cat.............:)

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Maybe if you scroll to the very bottom, there's a drop-down box where you can choose a different skin. Sometimes when I have loading problems I temporarily switch to one of the Mobile modes (at the bottom of the drop list) and it's hunky dory. Then I switch back when whatever resolves itself. Navigation under Mobile can be kind of tough though.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Maybe if you scroll to the very bottom, there's a drop-down box where you can choose a different skin. Sometimes when I have loading problems I temporarily switch to one of the Mobile modes (at the bottom of the drop list) and it's hunky dory. Then I switch back when whatever resolves itself.

Thanks. I'm trying all kinds of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread