Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Mine is still in china. Pretty much sealed the deal for me on not ordering from overseas anymore. Just not worth it.

I'm with you on this MMW! I've tried it a couple times and haven't been pleased with the results. If the purchase has issues is when the fun really begins. I'll pay a couple bucks more and get stuff once it hits the states.

Reactions: MMW

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I'm with you on this MMW! I've tried it a couple times and haven't been pleased with the results. If the purchase has issues is when the fun really begins. I'll pay a couple bucks more and get stuff once it hits the states.
Right on marc. Yeah, I was going to grab the Hastur RDTA through Cthulhu mods and I'm glad I didn't. They arrived stateside, while people who ordered direct, still have theirs stuck in limbo.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Pics of parts.
140dmqc.jpg

Squonk pin.
296j7n4.jpg

24w8014.jpg

2nv9if4.jpg

Wide delrin DT with spit guard.
29xalpx.jpg

510 adapter
b7c5d5.jpg

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
Have you tried it with the BF pin yet? I got mine today and getting the 510 pin out was extremely difficult, now I'm trying to get the squonk pin in but its just so damn tight, I've got to a point where I can't get it to screw in any further and it still has a long way to go. Have given up for the moment and will stick it in the vice later.

Mrez

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New Jersey, United States
I got one a few days ago and I have to be honest...I don't love it. The top cap is a bit loose for my tastes, making unscrewing the Atty a touchy proposition if it's been recently fired. I also found that at least for my go to build (fused 26 KA1 40 guage ni80, 2.5-3.0 ID, usually coming in at about .22 ohms), it's a very tight fit, almost rubbing against the air slots. The attys gets pretty dam hot as a result, even with the delrin wide bore tip. I don't really care for single wire builds these days, but will try one later to see if it's any better...but with that air slot, it seems like the Atty wants a hotter build. Tbh I feel like it's trying to be two things (small size for flavor, big airflow and tip for clouds) but not really doing either very well. Oh..and the non standard grub screw size bugs me..yet another hex wrench that I have save.

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
04bd2f0dbe6c2dcd4c97bdf025d39b10.jpg

This is how I vape this BADBOY, OHMING at .29ohms
2x24g/40g all NICHROME FC
2.5 ID 6/7 wraps
I don't have love with the wide bore dt, I found it to be more hotter less flavor VAPE, and as I've said before I changed all the OH RINGS....
Chucker bro
Clouds bro[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji1534][emoji1534][emoji1534]

Vape On[emoji100]

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Have you tried it with the BF pin yet? I got mine today and getting the 510 pin out was extremely difficult, now I'm trying to get the squonk pin in but its just so damn tight, I've got to a point where I can't get it to screw in any further and it still has a long way to go. Have given up for the moment and will stick it in the vice later.
You need to chop not down abit. My well conceived. I love my V1s. Takes awhilebtonperfect abgood build on it but flavor is on point. It's a flavor atty with great clouds. Is the V2 top cap taller to make way for the velocity posts? That would be a flavor decrease from the V1....

J_B_86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
QLD, Australia
Ended up using a Fat Daddy BF pin, not sure what the go was with the included one but it just seemed slightly too wide to fit properly. Not a bad RDA, prefer the Hobo 3.1 but its not a bad little backup to have for the price. Haven't used a V1 but it seems like it would have better flavour as the airflow slots don't appear to be so huge, all that airflow is wasted on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread