Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyisah

Sep 22, 2017
I have been told that i should say hi and i do what ever the screen is telling me so. HI everyone.

Been vaping for 2-3 years. Main device is a Wismec RX200 with a iJoy combo RDTA. Its ok but will upgrade in a few months.

I am slightly worried that the lobbyists will gain to much leverage and make it harder/more expensive to vape. The new EU regulations i cant help but to think that it is a evil plot from tobacco companies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I have been told that i should say hi and i do what ever the screen is telling me so. HI everyone.

Been vaping for 2-3 years. Main device is a Wismec RX200 with a iJoy combo RDTA. Its ok but will upgrade in a few months.

I am slightly worried that the lobbyists will gain to much leverage and make it harder/more expensive to vape. The new EU regulations i cant help but to think that it is a evil plot from tobacco companies.

...and the screen tells you to donate %25 of your funds to ME..... :) (Just kidding!!!!)

Hi.... I have the RX200 myself and it's one of my mains... It's not easily pocketable though, and I'm a fairly mobile person. :) So, I've been sticking to single battery mods.

And welcome to the forums!!!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy :)
I also can't help but think the same especially when one notices that the biggest tobacco company in Europe bought the biggest tobacco company in the USA which is coin essentially the one that specializes in anti ecig legislation right before the laws started changing in the EU

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
The more folks like you who join will strengthen our combined voice in order to silence the "evil plot".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread