Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Love HDV, especially when they have these AWESOME sales.

50% off right now with FIFTYOFF coupon code.

Get some of the Banana Split e-liquid. It has become my favorite all day vape. Just ordered 120ml of it along with various other flavors to try.

haha, I didn't see the cat had been let out of the bad on here as we were trying to keep this sale under wraps last week as to give all our returning customers a chance to order first.

Yes, we are officially announcing our 50% off e-liquids sale is back! The sale will end on 11/19/12

Please follow these instructions in order to avoid issues at checkout:

1.) Load your cart with all your desired choices
2.) Click on the Shopping Cart Icon to view the Shopping Cart
3.) Look below the bottom of the cart contents and find " WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NEXT"
4.) Click Apply Coupon Code and enter: FIFTYOFF

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I would also like to please ask anyone reading this to consider re-posting this in thier favorite forums either here or externally. Facebook, reddit, 4square, Nu-Vapor or where you love to normally post.... please let people know. ECF and NV is the only place we advertise, so we need your help to get the word out.

:toast:

-JR

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Is there a DIY sale coming too? Pretty Please!!!

Yes there is, but I am waiting to post this untill I can add the 30+ new flavors we just got in. I"m still experimenting with them for the e-liquids side, but hope to have them up in the next day or so.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I have meant to take advantage of your sale and forgot until today (gasp) What are some of your more popular flavors and what would you recommend to a newbie?? :)

Today is actually the last day to get in on the sale, but dueling banjos and peanut butter cup are very popular.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Yes there is, but I am waiting to post this untill I can add the 30+ new flavors we just got in. I"m still experimenting with them for the e-liquids side, but hope to have them up in the next day or so.

Hey John,
How are the new flavors doing? Gonna be up soon? Where are they from? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds....

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Hey John,
How are the new flavors doing? Gonna be up soon? Where are they from? Sorry for all the questions, but inquiring minds....

working on it. I should have everything up tonight. We spent the last 3 days grinding out all the orders from the sale and only have 3 more to go before we're 100% caught up.

I promise it will all be worth the wait... we have SO MUCH new stuff going up. New flavors from FW and NF organic, new kits, new colors, new tanks and we'll have some killer sales this week too to launch it all.

Stay tuned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread