Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Cleaned it up.
No need for that man. Wasn't trying to police anything. It is so easy for the discussion to descend into a clone vs authentic mess. Jsut trying to keep the ship headed in the direction it was intended!!! All good!!

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Ah, so it's the inventor's fault if someone goes and steals their idea...:facepalm:
I didn't say it's their fault, I just find it hard to feel bad for them... just like I'd expect nobody to feel bad for me after making a decision, & knowing the outcome.

This isn't anything new, I consider it a, you made your bed now lie in it sort of thing. It's annoying, but we all know about it & have seen it a million times before. What's more annoying is the modders stirring up .... and complaining about it.

There's another option too, they just don't want to do it, like psyclone w/ the hadaly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: benley73

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Personally I think at this point cooperating with China is the best option, the chinese have the most machining experience of anywhere in the world. it also lowers the cost & ensures that everyone who wants one, gets one.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Speaking of high ends... I just bought a used Spheroid V4, had one before but didn't ever use it in cotton mode, only tried fluff and didn't like the flavor, much preferred my V3s.

Well, I happen to try a Heron V2 the other day and it was outstanding so decided to give the Spheroid V4 another try.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Yeah the heron is an excellent atty, wasn't there supposed to be a new one?

They have pushed it back several times. I lost track!! They seem to be just cranking out batches of the old stuff for the moment!

Reactions: Asbestos4004

Jgamble13

Dec 7, 2015
My pico v2 arrived on Thursday. So far it's been really good. I initially had an issue setting it up on my mod because it wouldn't read the resistance of the coil. The phantom has a manually adjustable 510 so you have to make sure the atty sits down perfectly flush to the mod or the 510 will push back against the 510 of the tank and it won't read the resistance. After I got that all squared away the resistance was very solid. Building was not the easiest but former pico owners will know how that is. For those who have never owned a pico, it can be frustrating at times to build on the deck while holding it in your hands but I think I am used to it now. The threads are all very smooth, especially when threading the polycarbonate tank onto the stainless steel deck portion or threading on the top cap. So far, the highest percentage of vg liquid I have used was 75% but it wicked great and there were no dry hits. It is very easy to wick, there are no tricks you need to learn it's just simple and it works. The vapor is flavorful, saturated and warm. I would say it is just as good as the hussar which I hold in the highest regard, if not better.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Skyline arrived Thursday and while I was cleaning the tank I proceeded to drop the air disk in the sink, didn't even get to try it out. Esg doesn't reopen until the 31st ....
Did you turn of the water and undo the pipe? It may still be in the curve section.

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Skyline arrived Thursday and while I was cleaning the tank I proceeded to drop the air disk in the sink, didn't even get to try it out. Esg doesn't reopen until the 31st ....
Dam bad luck , but as said try to look in U bend see uf its there, uf you had managed to turn water off in time ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread