Holiday Contest Time!

Discussion in 'Freedom Smoke USA' started by im2starcrazy4u, Nov 27, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. im2starcrazy4u

im2starcrazy4u Moved On

In honor of the approaching holidays, show us your holiday decorations!! There will be three winners, and each winner will get FIVE 10ml bottles. We will run this contest for a little while so people have time to do thier decorating, dont worry :)!

:DHappy Holidays!!:D

2. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

thank god I'm not the only one who doesn't put up decorations befor Thanksgiving :)

3. Anaconda

Anaconda Senior Member ECF Veteran

LOL, I have to hide the keys to our storage unit in october from my wife, or I'm out decorating before the snow flies.... I refuse to decorate for Chirstmas before Dec... I'm obviously no Griswold... hahaha

4. Elphaba13

Elphaba13 Moved On ECF Veteran

1 December here. Although I'm a bit bah humbug at the moment, so who knows?

5. im2starcrazy4u

im2starcrazy4u Moved On

decorations at moms house were up on black friday!! we will wait a little on the lights, just because we live in a neighborhood with a lot of scrooges....but the inside is super festive!

6. Norry

Norry Super Member ECF Veteran

I won't have a chance of winning this one. Since we're staying home in Texas for the Winter I won't be decorating the 5th wheel. We'll put a few lights up outside but my 16 pound cat absolutely forbids me to put up a tree or any inside decorations. He has reminded me on numerous occasions that he can jump really high and likes anything shiney or round. Nothing in the house is sacred. Needless to say I'll be enjoyng everyone elses decorations. :)

7. VapingTurtle

VapingTurtle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's how I dress up for Chanukah.
    [​IMG]
    That's about it for my holiday decorations. :blink:

8. mfraz25

mfraz25 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

does inside count? we didn't decorate outside this year, but we have quite the festive inside.. hillybilly holidays..

[​IMG]

9. mauisun

mauisun Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

inside counts as well as outside. hey free juice is free juice. want to see more of peeps pics though this is a slow going freebie giveaway :)

10. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Will be doing mine next weekend....I will be submitting one then:)

11. sammeedog

sammeedog Senior Member ECF Veteran

Well the boxes of decorations are on my living floor, hubby pissed me off, so I got stubborn and out of mood to do the job, so maybe by the end of the week. Every year, the same ...., complains about all the crap in the way. Hey, that's what Christmas is for.

12. Anaconda

Anaconda Senior Member ECF Veteran

That's Hillarious Sammeedog.... that guy complaining about all the crap around taking up perfectly nice clean space is me... LOL

I dunno maybe it's the weather, but I'm not feeling it this year... We have our tree up, and I put up some lights outside, but it was a fight the whole way.... hahaha

13. CalamityJan

CalamityJan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

A week or so late getting decorations finished. The older I get the sooner these holidays sneak up or could it be that I am really just getting that much further behind? If I don't get to baking, Santa will be eating leftover Oreos and a bottle of water!

A Texas Christmas

[​IMG]

14. misplacedsooner

misplacedsooner Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

here are some of our house..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

partial of other side of the yard with wife
    [​IMG]

15. vaporgalinfla

vaporgalinfla Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

I love looking at the contest entry pictures! We're not decorating this year. I think Maisie and Ellery might think that Christmas ornaments are chew toys! Also, they are very distracted outside by the lights on our neighbors' houses. I don't want to add to their distraction when trying to house train them!

16. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I've always lived in a place where I could have decorations outside, until I moved into the place where I live now. It was my Mother's apt. and is one of those buildings with carpeted hallways that look more like a Hotel.. LOL!!

The apt. is small and I really don't have room for a tree inside, so I started putting this little tree on a TV tray out in the hallway... icon_biggrin.gif

[​IMG]

Until one year someone did this!!! icon_frown.gif

[​IMG]

They hadn't just knocked it over, it had been shaken until every ornament had fallen off of it... and the sad thing is, our building is for Seniors and Disabled people only.... so there are no children around to vandalize things.

I made a sign with a picture of the Grinch and a Christmas tree that said "You can Smash the Tree, but you can't Crush the Spirit!! Merry Grinchmas!!!" and hung it up where the tree had been. It only stayed up about a 1/2 hour before somebody took it down... Ha!!

Since then, we are no longer allowed to have anything in the hallways at all, but I still put up my decorations inside... except for the little tree icon_cry.gif

17. CalamityJan

Whaaa, Kitty that is so sad that someone would try to ruin the Christmas spirit! Find that Grinch and we will all converge on him/her with a bundle of good tidings... until they bleed wassail! :evil:

18. Lauralie

Lauralie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Our tree and a little kritter that was underneath it today (he loves the tree skirt):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. CalamityJan

He is sooo precious (and patient), Laura! That could be on a Christmas card.

20. Adrena

Adrena ECF Guru ECF Veteran

So have to post this here <3
    We made snowflakes for the window. You see each season gets it's decoration cause if we don't wild birds tend to try to fly through the glass. So they stay safe and we get lovely's..
    [​IMG]
    Next our humble tree, edited some by request of my hubby.
    [​IMG]