Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Here it is folks! The winners of the Holiday Decorations Contest!​
I tell you what, it wasn't easy! I had to go through the whole thread a few times and list out the pics, then try to narrow it down, what a job! heheheh. :blink:

Without further ado (and in no particular order, 'cuz you're all winners!) -​

CalamityJan post #13 - Cowboy Boots instead of stockings
Pintail64 post #30 - Outside yard and house decorations look fantastic! Not overdone, overcrowded, overly bright, just right.
Laura99 post #18 - Beautiful tree and such a cute puppy! Why is he so glum on christmas? :)

Great pics from everyone, as I mentioned, it wasn't easy choosing just three. Good job to all who entered!​

All winners need to contact me with your desired juice flavors and contact info. Just email me at techsupport@freedomsmokeusa.com - the best e-juices on the planet!

:):toast::thumbs::party::rickroll::thumb::headbang::banana::party::thumbs::toast::)

Oh Wow, there were some gorgeous photos posted so I am honored that my humble decorations placed! Thanks so much to you Chip, David and Pam!!! I hope the New Year brings you happiness and prosperity!!!

Congratulations to my BFF Laura and to you Pintail, you both had such lovely scenes! And Laura can tell you why that sweet little puppy looks so defeated.............I'm afraid it's all my fault. :( Sorry baby boy!

Thanks again to all of you at FSUSA, my converts tell me every month how they love your juice!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I tried to find the picture CJ was talking about but I can't! She sent a cute little sweater for Rudy and the key word there is "little" - we are talking too little for a 5# 5oz. dog. But of course I had to put it on him and send her a photo:) No worries though - it fit my daughter's teddy bear PERFECT. I just can't tell her it is from a Bourbon company:)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Thanks T and NO, we don't tippy toe around here. Them's the night-time version of two-steppin', .... kickin', turtle stompin' boots! ;)

EDIT: Hold on Ms. Laura, I lookin' for sweet pup's picture. Dialup blues , ya know.
EDIT2: Nope, thought I had it but can't find either.... it was soo cute and sorrowful!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread