• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hoosier Vapers Meetup - 4/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
It was mega-fun! :)

Thanks to everyone who was there!
The rest of you need show up next time! ;)

We raised $100 for CASAA with the raffle! :thumbs:

I think our waitress may be a convert!
We gave her a couple of disposables.
(Donated by Vapage.com)

The best part was meeting Hoosier's hot wife! :wub: :lol:
She's definitely a keeper. :)

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
I had a GREAT time!! Will definately try to make the next one! You guys were fun to be around. Thanks Hoosier for the juice again and AG for that Stardust! I think I just might have to try another adapter so I can order some more. Wish there was some way we could find out how that waitress liked her free disposable! lol!

Last edited:

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
The Bloog Brothers...haha good one! It did feel a little like the Provari club :D

Oh the agony of a hangover and two little screaming children. :( I guess that's what I get for partying until 4am. Man I am getting old.

Give me a while to nurse this hangover gang, and I'll post the pics, tally logo votes, send the money to CASAA, etc.

Huge thanks again to all who showed up!

-C

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
ok AG....you've gotten me hooked on the Stardust. I just ordered 10 of those puppies and two adapters. I sure hope those adapters work better than the last one I ordered...or it's on YOU, and we will no longer be 'friends'...haha...just kidding. But I really do hope this works...I'm loving this thang you gave me last night!

Edited to add that if they don't work on my Provari, I do have 5 eGo batteries I can use with them, so it won't be wasted.

Last edited:

AlmightyGod

My friends call me A.G.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven
ok AG....you've gotten me hooked on the Stardust. I just ordered 10 of those puppies and two adapters. I sure hope those adapters work better than the last one I ordered...or it's on YOU, and we will no longer be 'friends'...haha...just kidding. But I really do hope this works...I'm loving this thang you gave me last night!

Edited to add that if they don't work on my Provari, I do have 5 eGo batteries I can use with them, so it won't be wasted.

I'm glad you like it. They are way easier than messing around with tanks. The 510-eGo adapter should work like a charm on the Provari. The Stardusts last for a good long time, as long as you clean them out a couple of times a week. I hope you ordered the lowest resistance ones. The higher resistance don't work as well...even if you turn up the voltage.

Hope to see you at the next meet-up! :wub: :)

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Good write up capt. Pictures looked pretty good too.

I was wondering if we wanted to try for a free table at Kokofest? (First weekend in June)

The Kokofest I know about is completely different as per this old site. http://kokofest.com/#/Home

But the one being put on by the Kokomo B&M has a site now. Home - KokoFest

Just an idea, not sure what kind of support there is from our own folks, let alone the promoters.

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
The donation money was sent to CASAA this morning. I sent a reciept out via email, but I only had 6 email addresses written down, so some were missed. If you want a copy of the reciept please just PM me your email address. Thanks again!

Regarding Kokofest, I'm inclined to say that Hoosier Vapers supports and attends this event. It falls right on what would likely be our next best date, and there is no sense in trying to split us up. There just aren't enough Hoosier vapers to do that. Plus, our friends from the north have driven down here a few times now, so it seems fitting we drive up that way. :2c:

Personally, I am still unsure what I can do on the date of Kokofest, but am penciling it in for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread