House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Just make sure you send me a PM to get on the list... I love seeing it in the thread, but the PMs are what makes it official.

OK, so I need to make a delivery update here.

PVs that were scheduled to ship today have been delayed by two days... They will ship on Wednesday. PVs that were scheduled to ship tomorrow will ship on Thursday, and I am very sorry for the delay. There was a mixup with the magnets for the switches. The supplier sent magnets that were about twice as powerful as the prior shipment and only a YETI could have fired the PV. The correct magnets are on the way via FedEx.

Minis are still on deck for the week between Christmas and New years and Limiteds should be in your hot little hands by the Friday before Christmas assuming everything goes well with outside vendors that make the boxes and do the engraving.

vanZilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2011
Los Angeles
PM sent ... me want, me want!

Do I need to do anything else? Just let me know when, where & how much!

Great mod ... I so glad you've picked up the ball and are running with it. It looked (forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong here - I'm studying as fast as I can) like a great concept was going to die a slow death!

Ok ... I'd better shut up now before I say something really stupid!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
The Specs...

Mini:
Powered by ANY 18350 LiIon Protected or IMR Cell
4ml Polycarbonate juice Tank
Vertical Rebuildable Atty which can be Genesis or Silica
Stainless Switch Contacts
Adjustable throat hit