how many mods do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icharus29

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
One. Hcigar VT133. The old Sigelei 150 is now the back up. I do have five unopened mods sitting in the closet and will probably pick up a couple more. Just in case. I have one tank that I use daily. The Mage. This is the tank that I was looking for. Trying to keep the shinyitis in check, but I know I'll pick up a few more of these. I have some old ones that are shelved as well. Love the Mage though.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ive been looking at sigelei the past couple days :) Would you reccomend??
I have a Sigelei Fuchai 213 and it's the only regulated mod that gets daily use in my rotation. I use a Stumpy RDA on the 213, built at .28 with 26awg kanthal, firing at 54.5watts.
I use a Time Keeper/Torpedo mech setup and a Rose Finch/Goon mech setup. All three have the same coil setup.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I have upped my rotation to 3 daily and will add my 4th as soon as it is delivered. For tanks I'm using the Taifun GT-T V2, Uwell Crown, TFV8 cloud beast and Melo 3 Mini. Mods I have RX200, Sigelei 90W Sparks, Istick 50 and Pico. Will be adding my RX300 and another Taifun GT-T V2 as soon as the mod gets here.

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

SmilingWolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2015
I used to keep at least 6 mods and flavors going at once, but I've settled into only two flavors I vape all day, every day. One more than the other.

I bring one mod/tank of each for work and whenever I leave the house. I keep extra juice at work and extra batteries in my purse.

I keep two additional mods and tanks filled with my predominant juice at home. That way, I vape through three 5ml tanks of that juice (doesn't take long) and then refill them all at the same time ... for efficiency's sake.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I lost count ;)

mods_zpsczqe7wyi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread