My wife wanted me to ask " how many mods are to many"

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, @Opinionated .

LOL on the honeymoon the husband was getting rather militant about "things that could be packed" and like, that militancy swelled by the hour, and by the end he was insisting that we could only have 3 pairs of shoes each and trying to talk me out of my favorite pair of flip flops which are handy for driving because you can be barefoot 90% of the time, and just shove them on when you need to, etc.

He made the remarkable discovery that he had packed 4 pairs of shoes for himself, and I observed the internal struggle silently but mirthfully, "Do I remove a pair of shoes, tell the truth, let the kid and the wife have their shoes back?"

So it came to be that 12, not 9 pairs of shoes travelled to Yellowstone and the grand canyon and whatnot, also, I'm really glad I had the flip flops because it was so expertly packed, the SUV, so organized, tightly battened down the hatches and everything we may have HAD what we needed, but it was impossible to access it. Hehe.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The FDA made me do it!

Had they not declared war on vaping a few years ago I would have lots less hardware than I do. I need to pull everything out of my vape shelves and reorder, remove junk, and organize. It's getting to the point where I have to find a space to put new things and it's in disarray. At least it's all in the center section of a laundry room cabinet with a door that closes! Out of sight, out of mind.

Most of it I don't use or use infrequently. My daily vape tanks are in a little file box and the rest are apocalypse backups. I keep a snap top recoil box that contains wire, wick, tools, a 510 ohm meter, and all the things you need when re-wicking. I can grab that and head to the kitchen cabinet where there's a sink. There's mods and tanks that are new in the box and all sorts of things I thought I'd use one day. Overkill ...But...I need it all in case the FDA swoops down and interferes. :)

Last edited:

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
The FDA made me do it!

Had they not declared war on vaping a few years ago I would have lots less hardware than I do. I need to pull everything out of my vape shelves and reorder, remove junk, and organize. It's getting to the point where I have to find a space to put new things and it's in disarray. At least it's all in the center section of a laundry room cabinet with a door that closes! Out of sight, out of mind.

Most of it I don't use or use infrequently. My daily vape tanks are in a little file box and the rest are apocalypse backups. I keep a snap top recoil box that contains wire, wick, tools, a 510 ohm meter, and all the things you need when re-wicking. I can grab that and head to the kitchen cabinet where there's a sink. There's mods and tanks that are new in the box and all sorts of things I thought I'd use one day. Overkill ...But...I need it all in case the FDA swoops down and interferes. :)

That is very true. Sometimes I wonder if it's all not part of the plan to get us to panic buy more stuff than we'll need in case of ban.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, it sure worked on me at first! I've gotten considerably chiller on that front now that I am "set" to vape for life, as it were. LOL, ALTHOUGH, I'm certain I will buy new things as long as it's not closed pod systems, I hate those. I didn't even buy a "Blue" for a dollar, although to be fair part of it might've been "PG sensitivity" and I did CONSIDER getting one.

Big tobacco almost won, although I must SAY what on earth with politics right now I sort of feel like a civil war might break out any minute.

Anna

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Inconceivable. I have more than two pairs of shoes and I'm a guy!
I have 3.
I own 10...
smileyfacewave.png

The FDA made me do it!

That's the ticket! The FDA made me do it!

That's actually not far from the truth.

Budgie

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2018
Scotland
The FDA made me do it!

I like the thinking, so if you blame the FDA, I must blame these stupid TPD rules. Because over here we’re irresponsible and can only handle 2ml of juice, I have to have 5 vape set ups running at one time to satisfy my 10ml juice allowance per 4 hours, and then I need back ups just in case, and then I’ve started Squonking so that’s another 3 set ups. I just hope the Government don’t find out what I’m doing, or else it could be the Tower of London for me, never to feel the rain on my balding head again. So in a nutshell, it’s not my fault I have so many mods, it’s the Governments, they made me do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread