My wife wanted me to ask " how many mods are to many"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Wife does not vape. Never smoked, either. I apologize daily for putting her through decades of stench...

She is a fiber artist, though. She spins and weaves and crochets. Not being happy with simply buying yarn, we raise Jacob Sheep, Angora Goats, Alpine Dairy Goats, Alpacas and a Llama.

We spend in the neighborhood of $10k a year on feed and vet.

Kinda makes my vape stash look paltry.

Thing is, I benefit from the animals... She sells some, sells rugs and shawls and yarns etc. And we have a ready supply of meat and milk. She gets nothing except the absence of stench from my vaping.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
My lifelong dream is having some land, cultivating and raising some goats (I love everything goats) and chickens. Unfortunately I was born with hip problems so I made myself into a niche where I work less and have decent passive income. But I still dream of the little farm...

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm gonna live to be 300!?!? Cool!

Why yes, you are!

Time to start compiling a map of the locations of all ECF members who have stockpiled nic in their freezers - 300 years is a long time!
crime-mapping-analytics-irevolutions-29.jpg

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Like I said my wife wanted me to ask, she thinks I own to many vape mods, I try to tell her I need backups for my backups, what do you consider too many if any.
I dont think you can have to many mods just whatever your budget allows

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Time to start compiling a map of the locations of all ECF members who have stockpiled nic in their freezers - 300 years is a long time!
crime-mapping-analytics-irevolutions-29.jpg

Ahh.... my map to the world of Endor and etc. LOL you are all making this way too easy for me... Sweet.... I mean, does anyone on this thread need some free ejuice? I'll even cover shipping.... Just PM me. :D

Anna

Reactions: KC0YNU

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I haven't counted my mods lately, but there's probably 20 or more. At least that many atomizers are in my vape cabinet.

I generally wait for a sale before I jump for a new mod. My last purchase was the Innokin Proton a week or so ago. I like shiny, with a sharp color display or at least an OLED black and white screen. I rotate through several mods in a day and I have a few that have only been used a few times. I guess there are several that haven't been out of the box except to check that they work.

I retired early, just about the time I started vaping. It's not like I have 50 years to vape before I can't figure out how to change the batteries! Still, I'll probably go for shiny and high tech as long as they keep appearing on sale.

Last edited:

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Really all this boils down to you have to be prepared, the Apocolypse could come at any time and you must ask yourself are you going to bend a knee to the Koala Overlords or are you going to take up arms and beat their cute fuzzy little brains in? You can not fight without a stockpile of weapons, ammo, juice, vape gear and food. So hoard that vape gear and be suspicious of anyone who questions the amount of gear you have, they could be minions of the Koalas.

• Informative
Reactions: 440BB

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Really all this boils down to you have to be prepared, the Apocolypse could come at any time and you must ask yourself are you going to bend a knee to the Koala Overlords or are you going to take up arms and beat their cute fuzzy little brains in? You can not fight without a stockpile of weapons, ammo, juice, vape gear and food. So hoard that vape gear and be suspicious of anyone who questions the amount of gear you have, they could be minions of the Koalas.
165c4cdc621205711be67cf054842414.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Letitia

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
I only have 31, without putting everything old together to make sure there's a tank for every battery holder and to place any extra tanks on spare eGo batts. So that's 28 battery holders with 3 complete eGo-Cs. I'm sure I have more than enough coil holders to go around and fill up a few of the spare batteries. I guess I could count 2 RN-4072s. The highest I could go is 40.

I mainly counted because kids were asking how many I had a couple parties ago because they always see me with something new and I carry a slew of flavors in my emergency bag. I did pretty good and guessed 28, "but remember I've been vaping since forever and tech changes".

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread