how many mods do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
Yeah i like the look of the fuchai 213 but im getting an alien before owt else.
What four are in your rotation Cheallaigh??
Falco im so jealous of rx300, want it so bad! Ive found it though with Samsung batteries, they supposed to Be one of best quality batteries
I have several married sets of 30Q's and 25R's for my RX200 and went with LG HG2'S for the RX300 to see how they compared. I will most likely get another set of 30Q's for it once I make up my mind on the HG2'S

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
The answer for me is a little complicated. Out and about, and at work, I usually have two regulated mods with two different toppers. At home I will often throw in a mech with an RDA, or a regulated mod with an RDA.

Usually my most recently purchased mod will be with me away from home along with something tried and true. Once the new mod isn't so new anymore, I'll switch it out for one of the other regulated mods until I buy another new one.

As to the mechs, I'll rotate those as well, although I haven't bought a new mech in well over a year.

In total, I've probably got about twenty regulated mods and about a dozen or so mechs, give or take a few.

Some of the older regulated mods really don't get used very much at all, especially if they're under 15 watts, unless I'm in a mood to get one of my old Protank 2s or a carto tank out.

Reactions: Ryedan

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I have 5 Provape Radius and 1 Aspire ecf30

Only use 1 of the Radius usually with a Kayfun 5 (all day, home and office) and at nights I use another topped with a Kabuki while the principal is charging for next day

I hope I can buy more mods but already invested a fortune in those radii

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I have plenty of married sets also but now the MOD collection has grown and today I bought a single for my new Pico Kit locally. Now I am in a bit of a quandary because there is a 4 cell MOD in my future so I would need to order a minimum of 8 batteries and cases but should I order more now or not??

Here's the thing about batteries; they're always losing capacity! I've got ten batteries in my basement right now that are losing capacity as I type this. You can not stock up on batteries the most they will last is 4 years used or not. My four HG2 batteries have gone into "extended lifetime" mode; another words they're no longer safe for cdr and will only be used for low wattage applications. Try to only buy batteries that you need, 18650 cells like to be used.

Tldr; buy an extra set for your' device because it's harder on batteries to just sit around not being used.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Here's the thing about batteries; they're always losing capacity! I've got ten batteries in my basement right now that are losing capacity as I type this. You can not stock up on batteries the most they will last is 4 years used or not. My four HG2 batteries have gone into "extended lifetime" mode; another words they're no longer safe for cdr and will only be used for low wattage applications. Try to only buy batteries that you need, 18650 cells like to be used.

Tldr; buy an extra set for your' device because it's harder on batteries to just sit around not being used.

I know batteries go bad no being used the quandary is should I buy the batteries for the 4 cell MOD that is inmy future or not. Waiting until it is in Vape Mail might make me make a local purchase which even though I support my local vape shops regularly 4 cells will cost a pretty penny.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
I know most people use at least two mods . I also know I cant be the only one that uses way to many . BTW they all have different flavors and yes I use them all daily . But I only take 2-3 when I go out .

My wife has 4 of her own . She also likes to dip into the retired ones for some reason saying that they are neglected lol

I mainly use 2 lol but have about 10 in total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread