Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf.

You will need a lower ohm coil than you currently have now. Nautilus is know as a mouth to lung type of tank for users who want a smoother, cooler type of vape. You will probably need a new tank that has lower ohms. ohm to us means the resistance it takes to heat and pull the vapor. For a harder hit look for something lower than 1.6-1.8 ohm

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Welcome to ecf.

You will need a lower ohm coil than you currently have now. Nautilus is know as a mouth to lung type of tank for users who want a smoother, cooler type of vape. You will probably need a new tank that has lower ohms. ohm to us means the resistance it takes to heat and pull the vapor. For a harder hit look for something lower than 1.6-1.8 ohm

To add to my above post, look at the Ego One v2 tanks.. This link below is just an example.
Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Tank

Then get the CLR coils for them....The 'R' stand for rebuildable which is super easy. If not, these coils are around the same prices as the CL coils and if you don't want want to re build them, just toss them instead.....these can save you tons of money when it comes to new heads.

Reactions: Foggy Road

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I'm new to vaping it is working great. I was just wondering how to get a harder hit, I have searched up on the internet nothing helps. I have tried higher nicotine content, higher wattage and different liquids. None of them seem to work. Please Help

when you say higher nic content ... do you mean 24mg?

some new vapers who start with advice from hobby vapers ... might think 6mg is high :blink:

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

some new vapers who start with advice from hobby vapers ... might think 6mg is high :blink:

24 mg is pretty high , i was up to 30 + mg that a few vendors offered back in the day . I have a feeling Kate is going to find herself laying on the floor sweating profusely while the room spins around her while trying to figure out the ideal Nic amount.

Happened to me a few times when i was trying to find it , i would take repeated strong drags and then all of a sudden you knew you overdid it but it's too late.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
A harder hit is something I was always in search of for the first few months. I call it Throat Hit. It was the one thing that made transitioning to vaping a little frustrating. I found it in cinnamon liquids, some citrus. You just have to get used to the fact that you will not get that throat burn but as long as you are getting nicotine you will not withdrawing. Takes awhile to learn to go without the throat burn

gury88

Apr 4, 2017
Florida

I started with 3mg when I switch and to the this day is still to much if I'm not drinking or doing something where I use to smoke a lot... I just went down to zero and enjoy just the flavoring and when I get togsther with friends to have drinks or go out partying then I'll use a jiice that contains nic but I'm also using an rda so the nic delivery is more effective..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
Welcome to ECF!
To add to my above post, look at the Ego One v2 tanks.. This link below is just an example.
Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Tank

Then get the CLR coils for them....The 'R' stand for rebuildable which is super easy. If not, these coils are around the same prices as the CL coils and if you don't want want to re build them, just toss them instead.....these can save you tons of money when it comes to new heads.
I agree with this. Good tank and inexpensive. There is a larger version too Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

The CLR coils are available in .5 ohm and 1 ohm versions. The .5 has much more air flow than the 1 ohm. You might want to buy both to see what works best for you. Of course, either can be rebuilt to any resistance desired.

The Arc 3 appears to be a rebranded Eleaf iStick 40w TC. It will fire a coil as low as .4 ohms.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
The Nautilus 2 that you have comes with 2 diff. Coils.. the .7ohm and the 1.8ohm coil.. I understand what you are looking for I myself do not like a ultra smooth vape it needs a little bite to it. Here are some suggestions

1) try using a 50/50 Vg/Pg eliquid

2) Menthol vapes pack a good punch

3) .7 ohm coil try 12-18mg nic.. 50/50 ejuice ( I would try 12mg, 18 might be too much.) 22 watts

4) 1.8ohm coil try 24mg nic with a 50/50 ejuice that should work for Throat hit

The Nautilus 2 is a excelent tank, I have been Vaping for over 2 years and I still have my Nautilus mini ( the older version). I have many other tanks but still keep the Nautilus in my rotation. It's that good. You don't need to buy another one, you just need to find the right juice for you and the right coil that goes in the Nautilus that fits your liking. The have like 6 different types of coils that will work with your tank..

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamawoman

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Hey i am currently using 12mg liquid at the moment but its not giving me the right sort of hit that i would get from a cigarette when i first started smoking. Any other suggestions would also be helpful.
Forgive me being late.
Do you want a stronger nicotine buzz or a genuinely hard hitting vaporizer set up?
There are some extremely strange recommendations going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread