Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Hello ECR time to disclose the winners of the latest quick draw giveaway.

@Vandal
@rdwg
@AllElseFailed
@hittman
@Mrstrout07
@hashtag
@redrebel821
@GemInEye
@rodlovly
@MadMike13

Congratulations!

You guys rock, it was fun going through all of your questions! I'll PM you guys to arrange delivery of the ECF branded Disrupter & InnoCell.

Hey everyone! A late congratulations to you all! My apologies for not congratulating sooner, had a big birthday bash yesterday!

Love all of the activity and conversation going on in this thread! This community is really something else :thumbs: You guys are awesome!

Another congratulations to all of the winners!!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
had a big birthday bash yesterday!

OH REALLY ? ? ? Well then here Ya' go . . .

birthday.jpg

1-1.gif

To YOU

54440d1320312634-happy-birthday-ainars-bday02-copy-bday-birthday-gift-smiley-emoticon-000129-large.gif

TO YOU

HappyBirthday.gif

" @Innokin_Joesph "

bth_HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

To YOU

NOW - Remember to

birthday_07_text.gif

ALL OF THEM . . .

birthday-flasher.gif

s3weDS0.gif

SO I DID . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Hey everyone! A late congratulations to you all! My apologies for not congratulating sooner, had a big birthday bash yesterday!

Love all of the activity and conversation going on in this thread! This community is really something else :thumbs: You guys are awesome!

Happy birthday

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015

Happy birthday, even if it is a little late. Hope you had a good one.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Happy belated birthday!! And THANK YOU for our presents...lol...

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

Happy Birthday!!!!

vmtorres1

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015

Happy B-Day!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'm hoping I win one, I'm really liking the silver and blue!!! Being disabled with limited income it makes it hard to get new gear!! And I really want the disruptor!!!!!!!!!

SO - Understand, especially since I'm in the same position as "You" are . . . AND - Being that "You" are entered into the contest - Ya' never know what can happen . . .
ummm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Be it the "Luck of the draw" ("Random" picking Ya' post), or having an answer to one of the "Quick-Fire" sub-contest the judges "Like", or even someone willing to send Ya' a Special PIF anonymously too . . . :thumbs:

my-fingers-are-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif
for Ya' . . . ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
SO - Understand, especially since I'm in the same position as "You" are . . . AND - Being that "You" are entered into the contest - Ya' never know what can happen . . .
ummm-smiley-emoticon.gif

Be it the "Luck of the draw" ("Random" picking Ya' post), or having an answer to one of the "Quick-Fire" sub-contest the judges "Like", or even someone willing to send Ya' a Special PIF anonymously too . . . :thumbs:

for Ya' . . . ;)
Lol...getting a starter sets and juice together to send out as PIFS..but this one is never leaving me after I get it....lol...

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
ummm-smiley-emoticon.gif

for Ya' . . . ;)
Depending on how many of the 370 remaining Disruptors are given away in this thread, there is a good chance all the regular posters here will win one. How many people are posting in this thread, I'm not sure anywhere near 370 have. I'm just saying...

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hey ECF

Just to let the previous winners know, we'll be sending out Micro USB cables to you guys. No need to do anything, as we have everyones info. :)
That is so nice of you!! Thank you, @Innokin_Ash, for taking care of us. :) Innokin rocks! :)

I had a little fun dressing up my Disrupter today. :)
dressing up.JPG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Was it your birthday? If so, happy birthday, @Innokin_Joseph!! :D

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I have posted and here is another one. I entered the contest, then didn't think I had to follow the thread...until I found out about the quick draws. Now I am following every post. I am an ECF addict and a member for over 4 years now. I really want a Disrupter with the ECF logo on it! (I have an MVP2, A Cool Fire 4 and another Cool Fire 4 on the way, so I do like Innokin)! I sure hope everyone whom posts on this thread has a good chance of winning one!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
That is so nice of you!! Thank you, @Innokin_Ash, for taking care of us. :) Innokin rocks! :)

I had a little fun dressing up my Disrupter today. :)
View attachment 476066

Now your just making me jelly coolaccict!!! LOL That looks really cool! Despite being jelly because I love the way that looks I am very happy that you won!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread