Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
:headbang:red you just made my night! lol I haven't been called kiddo since my mom passed away...usually Im the one saying 'kiddo and I just literally choked on my tea laughing! Almost makes me want to thank Innokin for the contest just for the giggles on this thread!!
lol... No choking, please! My nickname used to be mamajo... All my employees were my kidlets...and all of my sons friends called me that, too

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I found some at VaporDNA. Seems like they might be helpful in the event you knock your mod over, to offer some cushion for the tank. I might get some next time I order something.
I know, right? That is exactly what I was thinking! Plus you can customize the tank to fit your mood, or match colors, or have it say something you want to say! One of the other ones I got says "It's not smoke It's vape!" i want to find one that says "Vaping is not smoking."

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Look what I found...Looks like they have offered a couple colors that are different for the UK market...OFC this shop is out of stock, but must have some merit...
View attachment 476111
Sweet! I hope I can make a blue and green one. I would love to see the Disrupter come in blue! If not, then white would work sorta. I would have to get 2 Innocells, though, blue and green! :)

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
I know, right? That is exactly what I was thinking! Plus you can customize the tank to fit your mood, or match colors, or have it say something you want to say! One of the other ones I got says "It's not smoke It's vape!" i want to find one that says "Vaping is not smoking."
lol - i have a couple that say 'keep calm and vape on' on tanks right now

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Sweet! I hope I can make a blue and green one. I would love to see the Disrupter come in blue! If not, then white would work sorta. I would have to get 2 Innocells, though, blue and green! :)
From what I could ascertain there is a white and a yellow cell that we do not have. At first glance the yellow looked like orange, and that I would like to have with a black Disrupter...Holy Hallows Eve Batman!:lol:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Anyone in a state bordering/close to Arkansas receive their Disrupter yet?

I'm right on the border w/ MS, TN, AR and haven't received mine yet. @Innokin_Ash is looking into it for me, but hasn't got the tracking # for it yet. It makes me feel better that someone else hasn't received theirs yet.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Thanks Phil!

Now I understand why this unit needs to be unloaded.

Why is there like 3 different ohm readings at the beginning?

I watched his review and didn't think very much of him as a reviewer. It seems like he wants to battery to be able to fall off any time you pick it up. He doesn't like the battery dropping in from the top because he is too lazy to remove a tank, but doesn't even consider the fact that if it can fall off the bottom, you are more likely to drop it and damage it. That guy put himself in the same catagory as Rip Trippers to me, no common sense at all.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I watched his review and didn't think very much of him as a reviewer. It seems like he wants to battery to be able to fall off any time you pick it up. He doesn't like the battery dropping in from the top because he is too lazy to remove a tank, but doesn't even consider the fact that if it can fall off the bottom, you are more likely to drop it and damage it. That guy put himself in the same catagory as Rip Trippers to me, no common sense at all.
I can't watch a whole one of his reviews. They are always 45 minutes long and I just want to know what someone thinks of the device overall, how it performed for them, and the features of the mod. So he doesn't like it? Weird. I love mine!!!

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I can't watch a whole one of his reviews. They are always 45 minutes long and I just want to know what someone thinks of the device overall, how it performed for them, and the features of the mod. So he doesn't like it? Weird. I love mine!!!
Just like rip, if he doesn't get his kickback, he doesn't like the product.

edit, his videos are way to long and drawn out. His editing sucks and you have to watch the whole thing to get any idea what he thinks.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Thanks Phil!

Now I understand why this unit needs to be unloaded.

Why is there like 3 different ohm readings at the beginning?

My ohm readings fluctuate very minimally, but I expect that. I use prebuilt coils and this mod reads them down to the hundreth of an ohm. My .3 coil reads 0.3, 0.31 or 0.32, but I expect that. NBD.

Reactions: AllElseFailed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread