Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Surprisingly, it's perfectly legal to walk around NYC topless.
Ditto...Topeka Kansas it is legal to be .... naked in public......I love Kansas!
2955c599.gif
:lol:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have not been on here the last day or so. How did this discussion on nicotine come about? ...Refer to my post on instant gratification....I am too lazy to have to read 15 pages of discussion on what amount can be fatal or not, that should be a thread of its own.:facepalm:
cd4680b6.x50.gif

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I have not been on here the last day or so. How did this discussion on nicotine come about? ...Refer to my post on instant gratification....I am too lazy to have to read 15 pages of discussion on what amount can be fatal or not, that should be a thread of its own.:facepalm: View attachment 476252
You have missed a lot then. Lmao, we got really off topic, had a lot of fun, posts got deleted... Just the typical ECF good time.

Reactions: Panorama911

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I have not been on here the last day or so. How did this discussion on nicotine come about? ...Refer to my post on instant gratification....I am too lazy to have to read 15 pages of discussion on what amount can be fatal or not, that should be a thread of its own.:facepalm: View attachment 476252

So should the language, nudity and reviewer critiques sub-topics. Sorry for getting drawn into this one, it's one particular brand of misinformation that really gets under my skin.

Reactions: cooladdict

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
The Real Dangers Of Liquid Nicotine - Forbes

(2-10% nicotine concentration)

"With concentrations varying in typical solutions of nicotine (2-3%) but up to 7-10 percent in some cases, the potential for nicotine toxicity and death is real. Ingestion or skin exposure to small amounts of such solutions, ranging from one teaspoon to a tablespoon based on body weight and skin morphology, carries with it the potential for serious toxicity or even death."

And this doctor is talking about 10% = 100mg juice.

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
Any reviews yet from the people of this thread who won a prize? Sorry in advance if you posted. This thread is super long and my time is very limited to post.

I'm still waiting for news that mine has been shipped out.

Can't wait till it gets here! :)

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
So should the language, nudity and reviewer critiques sub-topics. Sorry for getting drawn into this one, it's one particular brand of misinformation that really gets under my skin.
How much of this thread has been on topic, 5%? What's important is we are keeping it bumped up for those that search new posts rather than individual topics. That's my story anyways...

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Any reviews yet from the people of this thread who won a prize? Sorry in advance if you posted. This thread is super long and my time is very limited to post.
Design..great, even the industrial look is refreshing
Power....consistent, same full charge to end of charge
Button function is precise, even better than the SVD 2 that uses the Evolv DNA
The screen is bright and good in direct sun
Slightly heavy but not as heavy as the VTR, very sturdy. No battery slippage...holds well in place
If you like a puff counter, it has one
Nice ergonomic feel for a box, corners are well rounded off
Fits great in the back pocket

Anything specific I can add just ask!:D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have been posting my opinions and pictures on mine, which I received on Monday. I love it. I have been using it constantly since then. :) It charges quickly and the battery life is great compared to my other mods (iStick 50w, Aspire ESP and CF Sub Ohm, and Lost Vape Curve) for sub ohm vaping. I LOVE the pink Innocell and plan to order more colors for my Disrupter. It is an easy device to learn and screen size is fantastic. I can actually read all of the information on it! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Slightly heavy but not as heavy as the VTR, very sturdy. No battery slippage...holds well in place

The consistent power thing caught me off guard. I went to take a hit and nothing happened. Turns out I had totally drained the battery and had no idea I was even low on power, lol. That was less than 2 hours ago and now it is fully charged again. :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
As to the charging thing.... The device will only pull the current it's rated for... Plugging it in to a 2A wall wart won't make it charge at 2A.... It will still charge at its rated 1A. The charge regulation is handled by the mod, not the wall wart
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I just tested this, using a Xtar V101 USB Current/Voltage Detector and using my Samsung 2A wall adapter and a few of my devices that are suppose to charge at 1000mAh.
They all pulled over the 1000mAh and some pulled as high as 1800mAh.
So again I personally would not use a wall adapter that puts out over 1000mAh :)

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
The consistent power thing caught me off guard. I went to take a hit and nothing happened. Turns out I had totally drained the battery and had no idea I was even low on power, lol. That was less than 2 hours ago and now it is fully charged again. :)

So it just died on you without any warning?

Reactions: cooladdict

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
The Real Dangers Of Liquid Nicotine - Forbes

(2-10% nicotine concentration)

"With concentrations varying in typical solutions of nicotine (2-3%) but up to 7-10 percent in some cases, the potential for nicotine toxicity and death is real. Ingestion or skin exposure to small amounts of such solutions, ranging from one teaspoon to a tablespoon based on body weight and skin morphology, carries with it the potential for serious toxicity or even death."

And this doctor is talking about 10% = 100mg juice.

I leave it to you to do the math to show that proves one drop is lethal. I won't be waiting around.....

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

Flush fit of attys, largest that will fit w/o hanging over the edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread