Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
The consistent power thing caught me off guard. I went to take a hit and nothing happened. Turns out I had totally drained the battery and had no idea I was even low on power, lol. That was less than 2 hours ago and now it is fully charged again. :)
Too much excitement to notice...The nice feature is the button on the battery to see where the power level is at...you may choose to use it!:lol:
cd4680b6.x50.gif

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Omg...I have them all over my house...How do u live without a USB cable ? Lol !! I use em to charge everything . Tablet.Cells..mines & his. My sons... my friends.. and company always seems to need a charger.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Lol...because I have Apple products....phone, iPad, iPod....

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Ive been thinking about trying the Atlantis, how do you like it? I only use Nautilus minis at the moment...
I love my Atlantis tanks. I have never once had a dry hit from any of them, but they do spit juice when the coil is brand new. Not a lot, but I do sometimes get a little spit back. The iSub G tank is my newest tank and I like it, too. It is a little loud but I am not in a library vaping ever. :p I was getting dry hits off of it until I loosened up the cotton through the side holes of the coil just a tiny bit. Now it is perfect! Great flavor, great vapor, and no spit back! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Too much excitement to notice...The nice feature is the button on the battery to see where the power level is at...you may choose to use it!:lol: View attachment 476264
I did use it yesterday when I had a good charge on it, lol! I found it by accident. I mean, I knew it was there but I pressed it just to see what it was and it lit up! :)

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I love my Atlantis tanks. I have never once had a dry hit from any of them, but they do spit juice when the coil is brand new. Not a lot, but I do sometimes get a little spit back. The iSub G tank is my newest tank and I like it, too. It is a little loud but I am not in a library vaping ever. :p I was getting dry hits off of it until I loosened up the cotton through the side holes of the coil just a tiny bit. Now it is perfect! Great flavor, great vapor, and no spit back! :)
Ditto

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
How's this for starters?

About Nicotine

"Drug Action(s): Nicotine affects the entire body. It acts directly on the heart to increase heart rate and blood pressure. It also acts on the nerves that control respiration patterns. In high concentrations, nicotine is deadly. In fact, one drop of pure nicotine on the tongue will kill someone. It is so lethal that is has been used as a pesticide for centuries."

The highlighted text above is outdated propaganda from an anti-smoking website. The supposed toxicity gets used against us so often, that's why I point out the inaccuracy whenever we start using it against ourselves.

Read this (again) How much nicotine kills a human? Tracing back the generally accepted lethal dose to dubious self-experiments in the nineteenth century - Springer

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Thanks Panorama911 and cooladdict One question: how easy is the power button to push. The mvp2 is hard on my arthritis to push at times. I'm in my 50's but had this since my early 40s. Its hard to push the button on the mvp2 at times when I have a flare up. Just adding this info so you know what I'm asking.

I

Innokin_Ash

Thanks Panorama911 and cooladdict One question: how easy is the power button to push. The mvp2 is hard on my arthritis to push at times. I'm in my 50's but had this since my early 40s. Its hard to push the button on the mvp2 at times when I have a flare up. Just adding this info so you know what I'm asking.

Pleased to say fire button is one of my personal favourite parts of the Disrupter. Our R&D team takes a lot of time to source high quality button switches, the button / switch is a high quality Japanese part with a soft press and short throw. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I love it. It is firm but not hard to push at all, especially if you hold the mod so that the power button is on the bottom and your thumb presses it when you are vaping. The buttons and screen are recessed from the sides of the mod so it makes it harder for them to get pressed accidentally, which I love. The actual power button is not recessed like it is on the MVP 2, with that little guard area around it.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
You will encounter no issues with the buttons, arthritic or not.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread