Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
That's easy-PURPLE to match the InnokinCell

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Hello ECF.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!
I would love to see white. It would look great with everything. Thanks for this chance, can't believe my break at work aligned with the quickfire!

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!

Weathered wood grain

images

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East

There's never been a single mod ever released from China ....that has color-changing paint!

I think that Innokin should be the first with the Disrupter.

Last edited:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!

I would like to see a WHITE one! White is such a clean look and would look great offsetting all the terrific colours of the cells.:) Thank you for a chance to win.:banana:

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
I would go with White. Would work with all battery colors now and in the future

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
I would like to see a teal color (aqua blue,,, along those lines). I think it would go well with many of the existing Innokincell colors.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Hello ECF.

Good luck ECF users!
Hot Pink of course!!! :)
Thank you very much for the chance :) and the work you all have done putting this together.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
Not a single Tiffany Blue suggestion yet? I must be the only one riding that hype train =^P
My answer for blue was subjective to the shade of blue yall see fit to use, I just know with blue there are so many combinations for sports teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread