Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
They are giving away 400 units.
That's a lot more devices than there are people posting in this thread.
Odds are if You are active in this thread, and have entered, you'll probably win something.
;)

Also:
I never win anything and I won one, so that means all of you have a good chance of winning.

Good luck and thanks again to Innokin!
And I only win juice, but I won here...so there's hope for ANYONE!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
They are giving away 400 units.
That's a lot more devices than there are people posting in this thread.
Odds are if You are active in this thread, and have entered, you'll probably win something.
;)

Also:
I never win anything and I won one, so that means all of you have a good chance of winning.

Good luck and thanks again to Innokin!
The original contest is also open to anyone outside of ECF as well (hence the social media referrals). @ChiBear85 already said that he has 11,000 points, so if he's getting 3 points for each referral, then just his referrals alone accounts for over 3,600 entries. Granted the quick draws here in this thread does makes the odds of winning one a bit easier (they're giving away 10 at a time here, and how many people are actually replying for entries? 100? 50?). If these Disruptors being given away in the quick draws are reducing the 400 being given out in the regular drawing, then that makes the odds of winning one from the regular drawing even harder.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Other than these quick questions (which are one per person), activity in this thread has nothing to do with your chances of winning the contest.

Right!! This Contest is being posted on other Social Media, and shared by/to lots of people who have nothing to do with the ECF and/or this thread... which is not really fair, IMHO!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Special colours or colours that are different like the colour changing finish, and the rainbow finish will also be side noted for the rest of the team.

I hope you guys think this is fair. :)

Yep - Very Fair, especially since the "Rainbow" hasn't been put to the wayside . . .
SmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif

10 points to Gryffindor for having a color sample, haha!

AND - Where are "My" Points, especially since I posted a couple of examples too . . .
crossarmsplz.gif

172.gif

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The original contest is also open to anyone outside of ECF as well (hence the social media referrals). @ChiBear85 already said that he has 11,000 points, so if he's getting 3 points for each referral, then just his referrals alone accounts for over 3,600 entries. Granted the quick draws here in this thread does makes the odds of winning one a bit easier (they're giving away 10 at a time here, and how many people are actually replying for entries? 100? 50?). If these Disruptors being given away in the quick draws are reducing the 400 being given out in the regular drawing, then that makes the odds of winning one from the regular drawing even harder.

Actually, it's 20 pts. for the referrals!! o_O

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10 points to Gryffindor for having a color sample, haha!
I would use a colour sample but because I have my monitor set up for my eyes I know it's not accurate...I think a saphire blue would be the best description I can come up with...
d6b71feb24ca190ee6b6f6a58d291ce1.jpg

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
I first woke sometime after 8am... but no way am I getting up that early if I don't have to. :D So I went back to sleep, and it was around noon when I opened my eyes again. Normally that would be a big deal, for letting the cat out, but it's supposed to rain today, so I'm keeping her in, despite her protests. :D

She's not a happy meower. :D

Andria
Hi Andria !!
Have a good weekend..

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No one needs a sample swatch for solid brass... But I did give a pic of what it reminds me of.... Any points for that? :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

LOL........I don't know about that.....but I am thinking I do deserve.....at least 20 points.......

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Other than these quick questions (which are one per person), activity in this thread has nothing to do with your chances of winning the contest.

The quick questions are definitely increased chances.
Stay active, play the quick questions, and have fun.
That really what it's all about right? I mean it's a giveaway. Innokin is giving away a ton of really cool stuff.
Have fun. Maybe you'll win. If not, no big deal, at least you had a good time playing.
Members posting here have units on the way already, so your odds are obviously better.

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
It's 20 points every time .uses your link to sign up you gotta read the instructions right and I'm sure I'm not the only one I've seen a few posts with people well into the thousands of points for the contest just depends on how much you wanna work and network for the grand prize if you don't feel like putting in the work don't enter

The original contest is also open to anyone outside of ECF as well (hence the social media referrals).

@ChiBear85 already said that he has 11,000 points, so if he's getting 3 points for each referral, then just his referrals alone accounts for over 3,600 entries. Granted the quick draws here in this thread does makes the odds of winning one a bit easier (they're giving away 10 at a time here, and how many people are actually replying for entries? 100? 50?). If these Disruptors being given away in the quick draws are reducing the 400 being given out in the regular drawing, then that makes the odds of winning one from the regular drawing even harder.

iota

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
In transit
Hello ECF.

You know what time it is, yeah quick fire question time.

The rules are simple one answer per user, users who post multiple answers will be disqualified. There'll be 10 winners, just like the previous quick fire draws. And the draw ends on Monday 3rd of August @ 17:00 EDT.

Alright, without further ado here's this rounds question:

"What colour Disrupter would you like us to release next?"

Please keep in mind this question is for the Disrupter only, and not for another colour variation of the InnokinCell. Current Disrupter colours include: Black, Silver & Gold.

Good luck ECF users!

Please release it in bright, fire-engine RED!

Thank ya'

ChiBear85

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chicago
And I'm not trying to be mean but no whining this is all in fun if I don't win the grand prize I'm not gonna cry because of all the wasted time I put into getting people to sign up I'm gonna congratulate the winner and thank ECF and innokin for such a great contest and be grateful I'm part of such a wonderful community that also gives these opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread