Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
If you don't win the case you can make you own vape case :)

These are my travel kits :thumb:

tumblr_nesmfd7NcL1u1hs65o1_1280.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I can remember one of the last times I bought a pack of smokes, I was in Oswego, NY and stopped at a gas station and asked for 2 packs and handed the guy a $20 and he gave me $0.20 back :blink:
They were $9.90 a pack at the time :facepalm: I used to smoke over 2 packs a day So trust me I am still saving money :laugh:

Last edited:

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
HI All!!

I was wondering if ECF mods can enter the contest too? I know that they were not elligible for the 15 million post contest but since ECF is only hosting this and Innokinn is actually choosing the winners... IMO there is really not a conflict...
I think it would be nice if they could enter too.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
I gotta say win or lose this is truly amazing of innokin to give away 400 of these. Only question I have is will there be 400 given away total, or 400 plus the quick draw winners? I'm sure this may have been addressed but 181 pages of replies is a lot to read through

-Redd-

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
A Brit in the Land of Clogs
I gotta say win or lose this is truly amazing of innokin to give away 400 of these. Only question I have is will there be 400 given away total, or 400 plus the quick draw winners? I'm sure this may have been addressed but 181 pages of replies is a lot to read through

A total of 400 (I think). Plus the Grand Prize.

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I can remember one of the last times I bought a pack of smokes, I was in Oswego, NY and stopped at a gas station and asked for 2 packs and handed the guy a $20 and he gave me $0.20 back :blink:
They were $9.90 a pack at the time :facepalm: I used to smoke over 2 packs a day So trust me I am still saving money :laugh:

I was in Australia back in 2004 (having no idea), ordered a carton and he says to me...."that'll be $130 please"....

When I left Minnesota, my brand was about $30/carton.....

"Um, what? No :censored: way!?"
jawdrop0053.gif

I had a coronary to say the least!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I asked they said no :( it was a one time thing.
When I was at the NJ Vape Expo, the Aspire booth had something similar. It was like a metal Aspire case and it was full of Aspire BDC's in every single color and the different Aspire batteries. It looked it it would be something that a salesperson would carry around to display their various products.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
What's wrong with posting the image?

Nothing, it's a beautiful picture.

<----Rough gem addict!

Anytime that I see rough gems, I get anxious! ;)

I mentioned Classy cuz she also like gems.

:)

HI All!!

I was wondering if ECF mods can enter the contest too? I know that they were not elligible for the 15 million post contest but since ECF is only hosting this and Innokinn is actually choosing the winners... IMO there is really not a conflict...
I think it would be nice if they could enter too.

Nope...this is all for you guys :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread