ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I was also busy today... got up early, took the cat to the vet, went grocery shopping, came home, almost fell asleep into my keyboard so I moved to the couch and took a nap. Had to wake up around 9pm so we could have dinner SOMETIME tonight, and we did (thank god for Sonic when I have zero interest in cooking anything!), and I'm still half-asleep. I'm thinking bedtime isn't far off.

Andria

I'm in the same predicament. Was up at 5:30, at a friends house building an engine for his old hotrod by 7:00. Got home about 5:30 and crashed until 7. Made pizza and I'm ready for more sleep. You would think a lawyer could afford to put a/c in his shop...

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Did anyone mention how much Juice you might use in these Sub-ohm tanks? I doubled my use of juice using them :(
But the clouds are so Cool :vapor:
Double what it is tootle puffing, that said, the Atlantis seems to suck up even more than the I Sub.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Did anyone mention how much Juice you might use in these Sub-ohm tanks? I doubled my use of juice using them :(
But the clouds are so Cool :vapor:

Fart Smiley for ya
fartinface.gif
Try a Smok TCT. At first I thought it was on par with my SubTank. No. It guzzles the juice... Probably went through 50ml today...

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I look at sleep like this....I have the rest of my post life to enjoy it, in the meanwhile it is time to View attachment 477192

I used to feel that way... about 30 yrs ago. :D 54 yr old bodies REALLY LIKE sleep! :D Getting old truly sucks, though it beats the alternative by many miles. :)

Andria

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I used to feel that way... about 30 yrs ago. :D 54 yr old bodies REALLY LIKE sleep! :D Getting old truly sucks, though it beats the alternative by many miles. :)
You are still a youngster...."age is a matter of mind, if you don't mind, age does not matter!".....just convince those bones to 46bfe45a322991bf7134303f0d5f7746.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread