Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Did anyone mention how much Juice you might use in these Sub-ohm tanks? I doubled my use of juice using them :(

Try a Smok TCT. At first I thought it was on par with my SubTank. No. It guzzles the juice... Probably went through 50ml today...

Y'all make me so glad I discovered the Achilles... it uses juice about the same as a cartotank... :lol: Nice tight draw like a cartotank too, but better flavor. :D

Andria

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Y'all make me so glad I discovered the Achilles... it uses juice about the same as a cartotank... :lol: Nice tight draw like a cartotank too, but better flavor. :D

Andria
This tank has a really free draw, probably flows more than my Freakshow. Awesome flavor though. Better than the Kanger SubTank by far, close to my derringer.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Andria
I still have a bunch of Cartos :)
When I first started vaping there was someone on eBay had 50 five packs so I bid $50 and won them :laugh:

Reactions: MadMike13

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I've messed with a fretless bass, but not a standard acoustic guitar. Don't know how it would work with my fingerpicking style.
I'll have to get our 10 yr old to make a video for ya'll lol
@redrebel821 can vouch for him lol

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I've messed with a fretless bass, but not a standard acoustic guitar. Don't know how it would work with my fingerpicking style.
Unless you have the feel of a surgeon and the ears for perfect pitch, not gonna happen....bass is another thing, totally doable!
6ef4c22b.x120.gif

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I still have a bunch of Cartos :)
When I first started vaping there was someone on eBay had 50 five packs so I bid $50 and won them :laugh:

I've got a couple of bricks of XL SR cartos, but since I started making this strawberry & cream, I can't use them; in a rebuildable, I have to dry-burn/re-wick every other day, and the coil is completely black, sometimes the legs too; I expect a carto might last 2-3 hrs before it becomes unusable.

But I think I'm about due for a change-up in ADVs, so maybe the next thing I vape all the time won't be such a horrible gunker.

Andria

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
When they start young, they can do wonders. I always wanted a guitar as a kid but I didn't get one. My little bro got a trombone for some reason though... Maybe it was the lefty thing?
He he...I had a French Horn, traded it in for a set of Ludwig's never looked back!.....Parents regretted that!...But it was either sound like an elephant or banging like John Bonham.:w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread