Not open for further replies.

NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
How about a flip-flop pearl, one that goes from white to blue depending on how the light hits it.

flip flop pearl.jpg

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I have a friend who makes some of them, and I have a library full of them I pick up from various places on the internet.
I do all this from my Windows phone so I'm trying to figure it out if I had a laptop that worked out would be simple lol!! My two year old dumped a cup of juice on the lap top argh

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
It's here!!! I also got the iSub G tank I ordered last week. Perfect timing that it came the same day, my purple iSub tank was dirty, so I used the new tank to take a pic. For those wondering.. mine didn't come with a charging cable either.

Here's a hand shot I took, due to an internet troll stealing a picture of me last week and starting a hateful page on the internet, I'm not posting pictures of "me" online anymore unless my face is hidden behind a cloud and I didn't feel like trying to take a 100 pics to get the shot right.

103f7be5-3e53-4f80-bd35-0e7738068e80_zps9la3wyi9.jpg
Huge thank you to ECF & Innokin for this awesome contest! ECF is my internet vaping home and Innokin my favorite device maker so owning one of these special ECF edition Disrupters is so cool.

@Innokin_Ash @Innokin_Mike @Innokin_Joseph tagging y'all so you can find this in the sea of posts..lol​

Last edited:

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
I do all this from my Windows phone so I'm trying to figure it out if I had a laptop that worked out would be simple lol!! My two year old dumped a cup of juice on the lap top argh

You can pick up a decent laptop on eBay for under $25...

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
It's here!!! I also got the iSub G tank I ordered last week. Perfect timing that it came the same day, my purple iSub tank was dirty, so I used the new tank to take a pic. For those wondering.. mine didn't come with a charging cable either.

Here's a hand shot I took, due to an internet troll stealing a picture of me last week and starting a hateful page on the internet, I'm not posting pictures of "me" online anymore unless my face is hidden behind a cloud and I didn't feel like trying to take a 100 pics to get the shot right.

Huge thank you to ECF & Innokin for this awesome contest! ECF is my internet vaping home and Innokin my favorite device maker so owning one of these special ECF edition Disrupters is so cool.​

ooohhh...like the purple with the cold! And glad you got it today!! Just makes me even more excited to get mine!!!

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015

Huge thank you to ECF & Innokin for this awesome contest! ECF is my internet vaping home and Innokin my favorite device maker so owning one of these special ECF edition Disrupters is so cool.​
Glad you got it. I'm looking forward to a review.

Sucks that people can get away with stealing people's pics. I don't post pics with my face because of that. I got a visit from local authorities over a pic of me with a hand rolled cig that they thought was an illegal substance a few years back. I used to roll quality pipe tobacco into cigs for when I was on the go. Tastes way batter than normal cigs.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Looks Sweet :thumb:
A lot of people said White an I think that white would look nice with purple :)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
For those wondering.. mine didn't come with a charging cable either.

I just checked my email and had a USPS notice that a package was "delivered/left in mailbox", my other package I received today was left at my door so I didn't even check the mail box.. walked up to the mailbox and SURPRISE...
4b86391a-ab5f-46a1-be5e-dcd27515966e_zps3yncvebp.jpg
There was the USB cable & and nice clear iSub tank in the mailbox! Woot, I wasn't expecting that! And they sent a color (clear) that I didn't have yet. :banana::banana: Innokin has gone above and beyond in the customer service department. 'Tis why I love them so much. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread